• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I'm on a Ledo's kick right now. They either either put crack or a 4 gallon kool-aid pitcher worth of sugar in the sauce because I can't stop

This was me 15 years ago in Rosslyn. I burned out eventually because we had them at like every work event and we went there a fair amount. It's probably been long enough for me to fox with Ledo's again, though. Apparently there is one close also...

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ledo's is really good but yeah also seems way more indulgent than other options.

I just go straight Italian Store these days. 45 bucks for 2 pizzas but they're good for 5 or 6 meals.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Italian Store THE GOAT but only in Arlington. Need to invent some reasons to get there

There's a place that at least used to be in one of the strip mall type things near Fair Oaks mall that was ridiculously good NY style. Doesn't look like it's there anymore but checking my SAUCES to confirm.

jdlikewhoa

There's a place that at least used to be in one of the strip mall type things near Fair Oaks mall that was ridiculously good NY style. Doesn't look like it's there anymore but checking my SAUCES to confirm.

Tony’s NY Pizza? Still there and pretty fucking good. Eyo @TonyGin&Juice

Fun FACT. Legend has it that NYC water is what makes the pizza, bagels, and various NY bread products taste so famously delicious. When we had our Jacksonville factory it was a major flop until we started having tanker trucks bring the water down from New York Shitty.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

Fun FACT. Legend has it that NYC water is what makes the pizza, bagels, and various NY bread products taste so famously delicious. When we had our Jacksonville factory it was a major flop until we started having tanker trucks bring the water down from New York Shitty.

Same with Amoroso rolls made in Philly. There’s a cheesesteak place in Ann Arbor that gets rolls shipped in almost daily from Philly. One time the shipment didn’t come in and they had to use a different roll. The customers were not pleased.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations

Pomodoro, but just confirmed with SOURCE that Tony's is on the level.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Can we get rid of the wildcard? What a waste of time these mediocre do nothing teams are.

I'm glad I was busy today. 31-0 wtf

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The 9ers would be better off with maybe any 30 other QBs. Garoppolol is such a do nothing