• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Conference Constipation Thread 2.0

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Gators have been largely terrible for the last decade while the majority of their rivals have been racking up titles. You should join NASHNUL too even though the AINTS suck

Snorky's Shame

So UC£A and U$C are going to play more games in Evanston than the Bay Area now? Bizarro World.

Enjoy Ryan Field (aka Kinnick East, Camp Randall South, Ann Arbor West, Columbus West, etc…).

bruin

Writing was on the wall. Larry Mimosa Scott killed the Conference of Champions. When people in Long Beach can’t see UCLA play Washington, but some family in Texarkana can, then it’s a serious problem.

UCLA and USC will both make $100 mill annually now. UCLA was in the red.

The sport is basically ESPN vs FOX now.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Mouth breathers laughing over UCLA and USC coming to B1G country in winter and having to play in cold and snow...

Because I guess it doesn't snow or get cold in Utah, Washington, Oregon, and Colorado??

CJ_24

Mouth breathers laughing over UCLA and USC coming to B1G country in winter and having to play in cold and snow...

Because I guess it doesn't snow or get cold in Utah, Washington, Oregon, and Colorado??
I think it's not nearly as cold there as it is in Wisconsin and Minnesota

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
yeah it is over. the BIDNESS MEN have won.

Really only a matter of time before the NCAA gets muscled out and FBS turns into a functional development league for the NFL, CFL, etc.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Let's be honest that's really how it should've been in the first place. Minor league/development league system is how they do sports basically everywhere else in the world

Yeah of course but it's a shame to see the tradition and regionality of conferences trampled by the need to please and enrich like Fox Sports execs