• Attention visitors:

Registration has been disabled due to the sheer number of bots signing up for nonsense accounts. IF YOU ARE A WORLD LEADER, email utopiasreg@gmail.com and request an account. Just give me your account name and I will create one for you and send you the initial password.

Search results

1. Travis7401

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

Rockies lose in 12 and my day is ruined!
  2. Travis7401

Josh Fuentes 2 run double to tie it up! He’s been really clutch of late!
  3. Travis7401

Padres are winning 13-3 btw! Congratulations!
  4. Travis7401

Rockies down to their last pitcher!
  5. Travis7401

Ben Bowden allows a 2 run homer in the top of the 11th. Womp womp. Need a miracle now!
  6. Travis7401

The reds cf Akiyama robs me of a walkoff HR , FREE BASEBALL TIME!
  7. Travis7401

Boring game today, but BUM bard managed to not fuck up in the top of the 9th. Headed to the bottom of the 9th tied 2-2! Will the Rockies give me another walkoff gift?
  8. Travis7401

Two run homer by McMahon to give the Rockies a 2 run lead in the first inning on Saturday!
  9. Travis7401

2090 WBL Season

I saw the Kansas City Kats were interested and bid him up!
  10. Travis7401

Douglass' European Journey (Flight Sim Career)

Today's flight takes us from EGNL to EGWI with a load full of vaccines. I remember @hayvis talking about some unvaccinated heathens in some desolate area, so I'm assuming this helps! I didn't want to fly back north, but this mission allowed me to fly over the Lake District, which is...
  11. Travis7401

Lawd! Rockies defense continued to save the day... then Fuentes with the walkoff hit in extra innings to save my dignity! I wouldn’t have been able to show my face in here if the pavels swept us!
  12. Travis7401

Oh ho the Padres bailout the Rockies with bad base running!
  13. Travis7401

Oh good a blown save! A wild pitch not helping hisselfs! What a waste of a decent start, lol I hate the entire idea of a closer in 2021, but they should at least try having one with less than an 8 era!
  14. Travis7401

Let’s see if Bard the BUM can close!
  15. Travis7401

Blake snell struggling with his control now! Walked the pitcher on 4 pitches!
  16. Travis7401

Josh Fuentes ends the HR drought with a 2 run homer to take the lead! There’s hope in Denver!
  17. Travis7401

Game 1 of the double header had me really sad. Good start from Gray and then the bullpen gives up a grand slam. Rockies offense finally started halfway clicking, but they left loaded bases stranded twice. The last out of as especially excruciating because it was a pop up where 3 Padres all ran...
  18. Travis7401

Trade Wars Discussion

Lol. He couldn’t even make my AAA team. 105 OPS for n that hitter league ain’t gonna cut it!
  19. Travis7401

Manny Machado really did destroy the Rockies, lol. Sounds like Hampton nearly got to that triple that emptied the bases. It really wouldn’t have mattered anyway, because the Rockies couldn’t get any offense going at all! I love that the only run the Rockies did score was the most piddle dick...
  20. Travis7401

Paw was right about this Machado fella!