• Attention visitors:

Registration has been disabled due to the sheer number of bots signing up for nonsense accounts. IF YOU ARE A WORLD LEADER, email utopiasreg@gmail.com and request an account. Just give me your account name and I will create one for you and send you the initial password.

Search results

1. BearDownUofA

College Baseball/Softball Thread

I still can't believe Mike Candrea retired, but it was going to happen eventually. He can field dominant teams with the best of them but now that there are more dominant teams, it's just difficult for him to steamroll the rest of the country like Arizona used to. I like Caitlin Lowe as the new...
  2. BearDownUofA

the NHL Thread

Fuck off, Vegas. No one likes you.
  3. BearDownUofA

USA National Soccer (M & W) Thread

Yep, and I'll bet good money that that wasn't beer.
  4. BearDownUofA

the NHL Thread

5. BearDownUofA

the NHL Thread

They're the same type of people who blame a league-wide conspiracy against Toronto every time the Raptors lose. It's kind of like how Nick Nurse does that stupid shocked Pikachu face every time a call goes against them.
  6. BearDownUofA

USA National Soccer (M & W) Thread

How can it be our A Team without Michael Bradley's veteran leadership?
  7. BearDownUofA

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Well, the first part came true. Now begins the waiting game for the second.
  8. BearDownUofA

WELP. It was going to happen sooner or later. Word is the top candidate to replace him is Tommy Lloyd. He'll get slapped with the NCAA sanctions, meathead WELL LUTE OLSON LUTE OLSON LUTE OLSON Arizona fans will condemn him and want him publicly executed when he loses his first game and the...
  9. BearDownUofA

Nah, the worst would've been Baylor winning both since Kim Mulkey is a COVIDiot piece of shit and rape apologist.
  10. BearDownUofA

No, seriously. I'm not a Gonzaga fan but I loathe everything about Baylor. That entire institution is crooked to the core and deserves nothing but scorn.
  11. BearDownUofA

Awful possession at the end but what a fucking game nonetheless. What a run.
  12. BearDownUofA

Down goes UConn! Arizona is playing for a national championship!
  13. BearDownUofA

I know you'll probably shit on it because LOLWBB but hey, Arizona's women's team is in their first Final Four! They'll probably get their asses kicked by UConn, but hey, it'll still be nice to be able to see another Final Four banner up in McKale. It's been 20 years since the last one thanks to...
  14. BearDownUofA

Speaking of Baylor, fuck Kim Mulkey and her COVIDiot bullshit.
  15. BearDownUofA

the NHL Thread

It means the return of the NHL on ESPN theme, which is good. Also, Gary Thorne is open to returning.