• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. Mr. Radpants

2024: The Offseason Thread

This is on Lan Danning
  2. Mr. Radpants

Lack of institutional control
  3. Mr. Radpants

People are talking about BO DACIOUS as a first rounder?? Lmbo
  4. Mr. Radpants

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2024 Thread

What is your point?
  5. Mr. Radpants

Thanks Idk what you’re Tom Bout but I’m Tom Bout modern day applied biomechanics and data-focused analysis that has become standard for clubs in recent years, like this https://www.drivelinebaseball.com/biomechanics-services/
  6. Mr. Radpants

I think the biggest reason is that for both consistency and injury prevention repeatability is really important. For a RHP to throw an inside pitch from the right side of the rubber and then switch to the left side of the rubber and throw an outside pitch it's more than a micro-adjustment in arm...
  7. Mr. Radpants

Wat do you mean? Like set up in different locations each pitch? Put whole foot on top?
  8. Mr. Radpants

Thanks
  9. Mr. Radpants

These rules are so damn dumb. Also, the Nats are considered a major market team that is ineligable for lottery picks two years in a row. A rule that is a result of the LASTROS and Baltimore using the tanking strategy. And Baltimore owns the Nats television rights, an agreement because scumbag...
  10. Mr. Radpants

Corching Carousel/ Hot Seat 23-24

The only answer from a non-trog when asked about a college position coach
  11. Mr. Radpants

O’Leary is a complete hack and grifter
  12. Mr. Radpants

Congratulations on being a 2-AA classification Regional Business Center
  13. Mr. Radpants

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

I'm sorry, the three-point line in Portland is messed up???? The distance to the top of the key is different on each side of the floor????
  14. Mr. Radpants

General OOTP Observations Thread

X4 is a space sim sandbox. So far, it feels like Elite:Dangerous, but in an offline sandbox with more features and complex economy. You can build up fleets and economic empires.
  15. Mr. Radpants

General OOTP Observations Thread

Sorry, I downloaded X4 so I’m going to build an intergalactic trade empire instead of the Rockies