• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. Mr. Radpants

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2024 Thread

@Southpaw my turn @pavel if you have a clever name, I miss HONKBALLERS
  2. Mr. Radpants

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK OOTP 23 - A Love Letter to You

We are thrilled to announce that Out of the Park Baseball 23 will be available worldwide on April 22, 2022 - and can be pre-ordered today! For the 23rd year in a row, we make your baseball dreams come true. Play what the Pros play! We have so much to tell you about Out of the Park Baseball...
  3. Mr. Radpants

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

98 days until pitchers and catchers report, if there's a season. Many questions: Will there be a season? How many fans will they lose this time? Will the Rockies really let Jon Gray go to free agency? Does it matter if Travis is stuck in 2021 due to a temporal vortex? Will Dusty finally win a...
  4. Mr. Radpants

How is your Dynasty going?

Since I learned about REVAMPED when I was out in Western NC I decided to roll with App State. I started as an OC. Unfortunately in the last decade plus I've forgotten how to read defenses so I mostly sling the ball around with mixed success. Also my defense keeps letting me down.
  5. Mr. Radpants

WBL GR8 Names Thread

NORIO NORO THE GOAT
  6. Mr. Radpants

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 75 YEARS OF SIMULATION BASEBALL

2015 to 2090, Nutopia did it boys!!! Kudos especially to @kella for keeping this dying vine alive and his limitless enthusiasm and encouragement of the UBL since inception
  7. Mr. Radpants

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 50 YEARS OF SIMULATION BASEBALL

2040 to 2090, Nutopia did it boys!!! Kudos especially to @kella for keeping this dying vine alive and his limitless enthusiasm and encouragement of the WBL.
  8. Mr. Radpants

ATTENTION NUTOPIA!!!! OOTP 22 ANNOUNCED!!!

Can't wait to see how this South Korean mobile app company has ruined the game! Maybe we'll write an open letter from a dying league!
  9. Mr. Radpants

2088 Season Thread - Let's Goooooo

If only @NML could see us now, boys! IMMERSION: VERY HIGH
  10. Mr. Radpants

The 130th Annual WBL Winter Meetings in Paris, TEX-- umm, wait... TIJUANA, MEXICO!!!

The WBL Winter Meeting Committee would like to invite GM-Owner-Managers and their family and friends to the 129th annual WBL Winter Meetings in Paris, TEXAS!!! TIJUANA, MEXICO!!! This year required great flexibility by the WBL Winter Meeting Committee - as soon as our plans were finalized in...
  11. Mr. Radpants

Are you cheating at simulation baseball?

@hayvis has dropped the hammer and called you all cheating scumbags. To state your innocence, turn to page 4. If you are guilty, please report to the CINCINNATI GULAGS
  12. Mr. Radpants

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

98 days until pitchers and catchers report
  13. Mr. Radpants

Nickname Change Request Thread

Post your nickname change requests here
  14. Mr. Radpants

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MAJOR OOTP ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE NOW

@everyone @kella twitch.tv/ootpdevelopments
  15. Mr. Radpants

IFA rules

Can we go back to the old IFA rules next offseason? This new system is garbage and doesn’t help small market teams. Top IFAs now choose the biggest, best teams, so rebuilding teams will never get a top IFA.
  16. Mr. Radpants

It’s 2083

Longest offseason ever
  17. Mr. Radpants

OOTP20 - WBL JOINT SPECIAL 1Trog9th ANNUAL WINTER WARZ AT THE EASTERN FRONT, SOVIET UNION!!!!

The WBL Winter Meetings Committee would like to invite all GMs of the WBL Air GM Force to join the inaugural Utopia Joint Special Trogperations off-season campaign at the EASTERN FRONT! This campaign interweaves elements of the in-game single player free agent mode, additional single player...
  18. Mr. Radpants

26 Man Rosters

Can we move to a 26 man roster? MLB recently made this change and I think it’s a good one, especially in a league with DH enabled. Obviously it’s the middle of a season, so this would be an off-season change. That’s said, it could also impact free agency decisions, so starting a thread now.
  19. Mr. Radpants

2082 Season Thread

I am so READY. Spring Training is here IMMERSION INCREASING