• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. Heisman06

Found NCAA 14

I found my old copy of NCAA 14 and still have my PS3 laying around. Was thinking about firing it up to remember how much I hated this game. Online dynasties still work? Any updated rosters?
  2. Heisman06

National Signing Day

Is there not a recruiting thread or did I just miss it? National Signing Day is tomorrow and Clemson is in a battle with Michigan for the #1 player Rashan Gary. I never felt great about Clemson's chances until this weekend. It's 50/50 right now and it may be favoring Clemson now from what I...
  3. Heisman06

Fantasy Football - Nobody cares about your fantasy football team so shut up about it

With the World Cup and NBA Free Agency (nearly) over, it's time to start looking forward to football. That includes fantasy football. Guess I'll take the plunge and start the fantasy discussion thread. Hoping to get a pick in the 4-6 range. The top RB's are all pretty close so I'd rather get...
  4. Heisman06

World Cup Group F (Argentina, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iran, Nigeria)

No thread? Reely looking forward to Bosnia-Argentina. I think they both ultimately advance. Nigeria will challenge with their speed but they don't have enough finishers IMO. Moses is fun to watch doe. Iran... Lol.