• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. BearDownUofA

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

Definitely putting the Texas in Texas Tech.
  2. BearDownUofA

MLB 2023 Thread

I'd immediately ban all-powder-blue uniforms in perpetuity and then immediately quit.
  3. BearDownUofA

EA College Football (NCAA Football returns!)

Redditors are too damn stupid to realize this.
  4. BearDownUofA

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

God, I hate that shit with every fiber of my being.
  5. BearDownUofA

EA College Football (NCAA Football returns!)

That's what I'm saying. The game's going to be absolute dogshit. Ain't no amount of natties I can win with Arizona that will make up for the game being shit.
  6. BearDownUofA

the NHL Thread

I was hoping that the Blackhawks would sign him. He probably won't need an expensive contract, he's got veteran leadership and it's not like he can make the Blackhawks any worse than they already are.
  7. BearDownUofA

the NHL Thread

Fuck Ovi.
  8. BearDownUofA

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

:banderas:
  9. BearDownUofA

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

See, I can do it too @Brick.
  10. BearDownUofA

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

I didn't say I'd listen to it regularly. Also, I recorded First Take this morning, as it's my yearly tradition to do so the morning after the Cowboys get eliminated. Stephen A., on this day alone, is must-see TV. I haven't watched the whole episode yet but it just didn't hit the same as last...
  11. BearDownUofA

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

You kid but I'd listen to a podcast with Belichick and Saban.
  12. BearDownUofA

2023 Season: The Bowl Thread - Lucky Man

Yep. It's not Pac-12 if the refs' collective IQ adds up to higher than room temperature. You misspelled Missouri.
  13. BearDownUofA

Rural Washington is full of Neo-Nazis. That Venn diagram isn't quite a circle.
  14. BearDownUofA

Congrats to Michigan and thank you to both teams for keeping the stadium free of toothless high school dropout rednecks (not sure how running the tilt-a-whirl at the county fair pays enough to afford those tickets, BTW) by beating both SEC teams.
  15. BearDownUofA

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

Fuck you, Green Bay.
  16. BearDownUofA

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

Holy shit that was glorious.