• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. Snorky's Shame

USA National Soccer (M & W) Thread

I retract nothing. But hey it beats watching the NCAA Tournament. It’s about time Cory Burke did something bad against my teams. All he does is score late goals against the Fire.
  2. Snorky's Shame

Hey, I got an idea. Let’s bomb it into the box again. Fucking morons.
  3. Snorky's Shame

What a fucking embarrassment Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Snorky's Shame

Club Soccer That’s Not The Premier League Thread

In bracket order: Atletico - Dortmund Paris - Barcelona Arsenal - Bayern Real Madrid - Manchester City We’re getting a Madrid derby or an Oil Clasico in the final.
  5. Snorky's Shame

I just got hit by Lautaro Martinez’s PK.
  6. Snorky's Shame

Schalke is battling relegation from the 2.Bundesliga. If they get relegated, they won’t get a license to play in the 3.Liga because of their debts. That means they have to start over as an amateur club. God damn.
  7. Snorky's Shame

UCL Draw: Porto vs Arsenal Napoli vs Barcelona Paris vs Real Sociedad Internazionale vs Atlético PSV vs Dortmund Lazio vs Bayern København vs Manchester City Leipzig vs Real Madrid Kind of meh. Internazionale and Atletico probably the best tie. EL Draw: Feyenoord vs Roma Milan vs Rennes Lens...
  8. Snorky's Shame

Pots for Monday’s draw Pot 1: Bayern Arsenal Real Madrid Real Sociedad Atletico Dortmund Manchester City Barcelona Pot 2: København PSV Napoli Internazionale Lazio Paris Leipzig Porto Only country protection is Leipzig can’t play Bayern and Dortmund. Nasser going to fix it so that Paris...
  9. Snorky's Shame

Out of all the possible group winners, I think everyone would want to play Barcelona right now. They’re bad.
  10. Snorky's Shame

Palmieras champions of Brazil Santos relegated for the first time in their history Botafogo completes one of the biggest collapses in soccer history
  11. Snorky's Shame

International Soccer

Honduras and Mexico going to PK’s
  12. Snorky's Shame

International Soccer

Dammit Honduras
  13. Snorky's Shame

International Soccer

Pots for Euro 2024: Pot 1: Belgium, England, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain Pot 2: Albania, Austria, Denmark, Hungary, Romania, Türkiye Pot 3: Croatia, Czechia (is that what we are calling it now?), Netherlands, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia Pot 4: Italy, Serbia, Switzerland, 3 Playoff...
  14. Snorky's Shame

This is just terrible
  15. Snorky's Shame

At this rate, Ajax is going to be a fun Football Manager save next year. EDIT: Didn’t see goblue’s post. That’s now last place Ajax.
  16. Snorky's Shame

Major League Soccer Thread

Wasn’t the issue that every team in the league had to wear their white jersey at home for one game but Barcelona politely told the league to fuck off for the reason you stated. Kind of wish if London got an NFL team they would acquire the Monarch’s branding. I always choose the Monarchs when I...
  17. Snorky's Shame

We got Red Bull New York already. Home Depot United (Atlanta) Morningstar Fire (Chicago) Enterprise City (St. Louis) Mickey Mouse Club (Orlando) Ok, I made up that last one.
  18. Snorky's Shame

Yeah, but I think they dropped NY/NJ in 1998 without telling anyone. The only other team I remember using the NY/NJ moniker is the NY/NJ Knights of the World League of American Football. Side note: My opinion is you get to fall in love with one spring football league in your lifetime before...
  19. Snorky's Shame

Fair point on New York City. St. Louis City is hilarious because of the political divide between St. Louis City and St. Louis County.
  20. Snorky's Shame

Real Salt Lake is the worst offender. I just call them Salt Lake, Kansas City and Miami (RIP Grant Wahl). Metrostars had a hand in the beginning as well. First team without a geographic identifier. Like Juventus, Ajax and Arsenal (after they dropped Woolwich).