• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. TonyGin&Juice

RIP WBL

Guess I'm going to have to be the one to say it but this league is dead. It was a good run but not even @doh putting on his CROOTIN' SHOEZ could save this place so it's time I bid adieu for us all since no one else wants to be the one to SHOOT OUT THE LIGHTS and say it's over with. Great...
  2. TonyGin&Juice

Traded Picks

{tbody} {tr=bcolor:#342f9c|border-color:#ffffff} {td=center|@x17}Team{/td} {td=center}First{/td} {td=center}Second {/td} {td=center}Third {/td} {td=center}Fourth{/td} {td=center}Fifth{/td} {td=center}Sixth{/td} {td=center}Seventh{/td} {/tr} {tr=center} {td=@x17}AMD{/td}...
  3. TonyGin&Juice

2061 Traded Picks

{tbody} {tr=bcolor:#342f9c|border-color:#ffffff} {td=center|@x17}Team{/td} {td=center}First{/td} {td=center}Second {/td} {td=center}Third {/td} {td=center}Fourth{/td} {td=center}Fifth{/td} {td=center}Sixth{/td} {td=center}Seventh{/td} {/tr} {tr=center} {td=@x17}AMD{/td} {td}LIS...
  4. TonyGin&Juice

Traded Picks: 2060

{tbody} {tr=bcolor:#10038a} {td=center|96x@}Team{/td} {td=center|143x@}First Round{/td} {td=center|143x@}Second Round{/td} {td=center|143x@}Third Round{/td} {td=center|143x@}Fourth Round{/td} {td=center|143x@}Fifth Round{/td} {td=center|143x@}Sixth Round{/td} {td=center|143x@}Seventh...
  5. TonyGin&Juice

2059 Season Thread

Let's get this party started babby.
  6. TonyGin&Juice

Traded Picks: 2056-2059

2057 Dublin 1st to Las Vegas Helsingborg 1st to Buffalo False Bay 1st to Miami [Mustache-Torres Trade] ------------------------------------------ Istanbul 2nd to Buffalo UK 2nd to Buffalo False Bay 2nd to Las Vegas Dublin 2nd to Buffalo Helsingborg 2nd to Buffalo (via Las Vegas and Miami) Las...
  7. TonyGin&Juice

2056 HUNGER GAMES - GET THE SPIRIT OR DIE FRYING

You know what to do. Not playing unless we get 9 tributes. I'll start things off by posting my tribute in the correct format. Please post your tributes in the same way (including hyperlink) so that I don't blow your fucking brains out. Failure to comply will result in penalties and being...
  8. TonyGin&Juice

Nothing to Envy - The (Waiver) Wire: Picking Corn from the Turd

After handing @Travis7401 his ass for incorrectly calling me out on not having the HUNGER GAME spirit last season it got me thinking - we should have a "Cody Ross Waiver Wire Warrior" award each season. Originally I had planned to play my HG guy (Jean Andre) as a super utility guy but then my...
  9. TonyGin&Juice

2054 Draft Report

Now that the first round is done let's discuss who you thought were the best picks and the worst picks. If @osick87 and @Orlando feel this thread is superfluous please feel free to delete it and ban me for the day. Mel "Money Bags" Kiper's Best pick of the 2054 1st Round: UK's selection of Greg...
  10. TonyGin&Juice

Tank Jobs: Requiem of 1-1

I'm not saying the MiAAAAmi MAAAAnAAAAtees are engaged in tanking this season (*pagingMikeRizzo*) but it looks like shipping out all of the guys that wouldn't sign extensions with me has us on pace for either the worst or second worst record this season. Obviously I haven't been around the WBL...
  11. TonyGin&Juice

Winning without talent: the Miracle Miami Manatees™

After winning it all in 2052 and making the playoffs in 2053 the Key West Pirates have been relocated to Miami and rechristened the Manatees. One year wonder Cole Trickle was fired by Marcus "Never" Rude after handing out contracts to Obke van Zon (-2.2 WAR in WBL and a wasted roster spot)...