• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Search results

1. Blue Balls

FIFA 15

Trying to understand some the sliders in 15 as the description seems confusing to me. Might be a dumb question, but why do settings like Man Marking in the slider menu start with "Increase/Decrease..."? So, if I set CPU man marking to 75, will this make them mark tighter or looser?? This...
  2. Blue Balls

FIFA 15

Execellent advice. I just wish we could change the camera in the arena since I only use Co-op during games.
  3. Blue Balls

FIFA 15

I rarely use any of the top teams. I usually choose an inferior team and play against one of the top teams like Barca, Chelsea, Bayern, etc. And I usually get my ass kicked. If I can hold the team to a draw I consider it a victory.
  4. Blue Balls

FIFA 15

I'm not afraid to admit I enjoy playing but am terrible at this game. Does anyone bother using skill moves? Playing on PS4, it's damn near impossible for me to get past defenders using 2 or 3 star skill moves. By the time I try it I've lost possession. I have to rely on short quick passes and...
  5. Blue Balls

2014-2015 Roster for NCAA 14 (PS3)

I don't play online but my guess would be NO. I would imagine you would have to use the default EA rosters for online match ups but I could be wrong.
  6. Blue Balls

2014-2015 Roster for NCAA 14 (PS3)

Didn't see this posted yet. RandallB21 at OS, among others, has been working on a roster update for NCAA 14 for PS3. I won't bother posting the link to thread here because I'm not sure if that's frowned upon here. Just do a search on the EA servers. PSN: Randallb21
  7. Blue Balls

Coach Mode Questions

Sorry for bringing up an old topic but (N)Utopia keeps moving and I dunno if you found answers to 3 or 4 3) Auto pass plays differently than pure coach mode. You should not use the same set of sliders. 4) You can change both-if you wish.