• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK 20/21 Association SZN - 75 years

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yawn. Bring in those international refs shrugging at guys getting bowled over instead of NBA refs calling everything a foul and I'll start watching more than 10 WIZ games a year

evil1

So...did Budenholzer actually end up doing a good job?

I thought they were slow to make big in-game adjustments, but they seemed to make all of the necessary adjustments between games.

Additionally, a lot of the things that bothered me about the Bucks might have been calculated risks. For example, they may have intentionally let Phoenix have the Ayton mismatch in the paint off of pick and rolls because they thought that Phoenix simply could not outscore them that way over the long run.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
So...did Budenholzer actually end up doing a good job?

I thought they were slow to make big in-game adjustments, but they seemed to make all of the necessary adjustments between games.

Additionally, a lot of the things that bothered me about the Bucks might have been calculated risks. For example, they may have intentionally let Phoenix have the Ayton mismatch in the paint off of pick and rolls because they thought that Phoenix simply could not outscore them that way over the long run.

Counterpoint:

7MVLxsd.png

GR8 2 B FL G8R

My brother sent me this whisper meme that I disagree with because it doesn't even mention next yrs first rounder

And we won't use the money to sign Lowry but instead will squander it on LONZO because team continuity (cUntinuity?)

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wiz drafted a gym rat lol