• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2015 East Region

Iron

xvTxFls.png

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
UVA draws a surging Michigan State again? Whack.

Pleased State didn't draw Kentucky. Knowing that, they will certainly lose to LSU. I'll have arrived in Florida by that time so don't have to miss it doe

MSUFanatic

A potential MSU v UVA 2nd round is ridiculous. UVA was one team I'd rather not see and I'm sure UVA fans feel the same. It's going to be a slugfest if it happens.

mongoose

Facing Izzo in the 2nd round is such a punch in the gut. I'm sure it would be a great game, just a shame it has to be on the first weekend.

Wolfman21

Don't see state making it past this weekend. Think they can beat LSU, but Nova's guards will rip us to shreds. LSU's big men will give us a hard time as well. We'll see what happens.

Brick

NC state / lsu is an atholete battle for the ages. They are both the worst kind of team a #1 wants to see in round 2

ZeekLTK

They will beat LSU. I will be surprised if any SEC team besides UK makes it to the second round.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Might not come as a surprise but he officiated with us this year in bball intramurals and boy he is dumb as fuck.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
i can't remember if i've ever personally met a college atholete who was even marginally intelligent. maybe an OU girls basketball player or two.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Brian Roberts (@Reel) was in my intermediate micro econ class. Seemed reasonably intelligent.

Wolfman21

It's adidas' "March Madness" uniform. Aka:louisvilles been wearing this shit all year.

im staying up @Wuf...so far, not happy

Wolfman21

Lsu isn't even playing well. They're not having to...were just handing them the ball. This is the nc state team that got blown out by BC and Duke

Wolfman21

Well, we tried to make it a game. Hornsby banking in 3's and us just not even playing defense is keeping us at arms length. Trevor Lacey didn't even get on the plane I don't think. He's gotta be in Raleigh still

Wolfman21

You feel how I felt against St. Louis last year. Almost exact same thing happened to us last year. We had an 18 point lead and blew it by missing free throws

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Ain't nothin but a gangsta partyyyy (ah shit, you done fucked up now)

Y'all ninjas bout to feel this, BREAK OUT THE CHAMPAGNE GLASSES AND MUHFUCKIN CONDUMS AND HAVE ONE ON US

I honestly only caught bits and pieces for most of it because I was busy visiting with friends and they were playing like dogshit, but holy hell LSU handed us that game. Some Valvano era free throw defense.

Big dick plays by Beejay at the end there. For someone with absolutely no offensive game, he did me quite proud.

Nova is gon rape but I'd say successful season

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
LSU has played like that all year. Had the potential to beat the best (lost by 2 to Kentucky) or lose to the worst (twice to 15-20 Auburn).

Going to be scary good if they keep the big guys to go along with their recruiting class. Johnny Jones will frick it up somehow though.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
LSU and the Pelicans lost in horrible fashion. At least Davis was out for that game but such wow from lsu