• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
What a dumbass, dirty play by De Rossi. Don't know where I've seen that before...

doh

AWFUL first half from Ajax. Need a goal to keep CL hopes alive but look completely lifeless.

doh

Fucking hell Ajax
They completely dominated the first leg and look like absolute shit tonight... still without a good chance despite 65/35 possession lead.

I didn't get taking Baozer off for Dolberg at that point either. Not that it mattered much but made absolutely no sense. Bosz blows ass.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
lIs39l.png

wTfUhz.png

aXzwXv.png

g6EWXD.png

TACHtv.png

YILaEZ.png

B9xD7w.png

56edzp.png

T3FQKR.png

fTa40w.png

JTyqma.png

W04UvE.png

lcR6eS.png

s165kG.png

M3mfUu.png

fv4UnH.png

udFvCt.png

AAj5nj.png

zPZoNn.png

POGbBY.png

iz5Ger.png

wk8JEv.png

KOlLXd.png

9bA7HJ.png

7nyh17.png

qTfbEP.png

kh1bJn.png

Lod95d.png

hgRUXI.png

Z7JLFK.png

nTchIk.png

YJ5HMb.png

Snorky's Shame

Pot 1: Barcelona, Bayern, Benfica, CSKA Moskva, Juventus, Leicester, Paris, Real Madrid

Pot 2: Arsenal, Atletico, Dortmund, Leverkusen, Manchester City, Napoli, Porto, Sevilla

Pot 3: Basel, Brugge, Dynamo Kyiv, Lyon, Moenchengladbach, PSV, Sporting CP, Tottenham

Pot 4: Besiktas, Celtic, Dinamo Zagreb, Kobenhavn, Legia, Ludogorets, Monaco, Rostov

Pretty tough Pot 3. Draw is tomorrow.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Could get a group of CSKA, Porto, Brugge, and any insert pot 4 team outside of Besiktas or Monaco. That would be an awful group.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah. There's going to be some really hard groups and some really easy groups. I guess that's what UEFA wanted when they changed the system so that champions were 1 seeds.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Spurs with Moscow and Leverkusen? That's a pretty nice draw.

Bayern - Atletico should be fun.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Monchengladbach in with Man City and Barcelona? Ouch. German teams not looking so hot in this right now.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I know this is foolish to say, but I think Arsenal can finish first in that group. Probably won't happen, but PSG isn't as tough as Bayern or Barcelona.

Snorky's Shame

Monchengladbach in with Man City and Barcelona? Ouch. German teams not looking so hot in this right now.

Add Celtic. Damn it UEFA these groups suck.

Group A: Paris, Arsenal, Basel, Ludogorets
Group B: Benfica, Napoli, Dynamo Kyiv, Besiktas
Group C: Barcelona, Manchester City, Moenchengladbach, Celtic
Group D: Bayern, Atletico, PSV, Rostov
Group E: CSKA Moskva, Leverkusen, Tottenham, Monaco
Group F: Real Madrid, Dortmund, Sporting CP, Legia
Group G: Leicester, Porto, Brugge, Kobenhavn
Group H: Juventus, Sevilla, Lyon, Dinamo Zagreb

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Add Celtic. Damn it UEFA these groups suck.

Group A: Paris, Arsenal, Basel, Ludogorets
Group B: Benfica, Napoli, Dynamo Kyiv, Besiktas
Group C: Barcelona, Manchester City, Moenchengladbach, Celtic
Group D: Bayern, Atletico, PSV, Rostov
Group E: CSKA Moskva, Leverkusen, Tottenham, Monaco
Group F: Real Madrid, Dortmund, Sporting CP, Legia
Group G: Leicester, Porto, Brugge, Kobenhavn
Group H: Juventus, Sevilla, Lyon, Dinamo Zagreb

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I really doubt Monchengladbach advances over City. Unless City somehow manage to fuck it up against Celtic. Monchengladbach really aren't great shakes.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I really doubt Monchengladbach advances over City. Unless City somehow manage to fuck it up against Celtic. Monchengladbach really aren't great shakes.

Gladbach are pretty good, and should finish in the CL spots again this year. I can easily see City losing both to Barca and splitting with Celtic (who seem to step it up when they play other British teams). If that happens, it's a toss up.

NML

Could have four Americans in the competition this year, though only FabJo is likely to make a significant impact. CCV, Pulisic, and Julian Green probably make some match day rosters but will only start if their clubs fate is already sealed.

Only other time I think this happened was 2012 - Gooch, Yones, Sacha, and... trivia answer, Michael Parkhurst on some Danish club @DanishDonut0

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Could have four Americans in the competition this year, though only FabJo is likely to make a significant impact. CCV, Pulisic, and Julian Green probably make some match day rosters but will only start if their clubs fate is already sealed.

Only other time I think this happened was 2012 - Gooch, Yones, Sacha, and... trivia answer, Michael Parkhurst on some Danish club @DanishDonut0

Pulisic may be going to RB Leipzig on loan.

NML

Read that Stoke made a 20m pound bid for him too. I'm skeptical anything happens.

DanishDonut0

I would guess FC Nordsjælland since I think that's around they were in Chelsea and Juve's group. They played well in a few games but they might be the shittiest team to reach the group stages. And I can't really remember the last times FCK has been in. And even though they're not european superstars they usually have solid CBs so I would guess Parkhurst wasn't in the mix.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I would guess FC Nordsjælland since I think that's around they were in Chelsea and Juve's group. They played well in a few games but they might be the shittiest team to reach the group stages. And I can't really remember the last times FCK has been in. And even though they're not european superstars they usually have solid CBs so I would guess Parkhurst wasn't in the mix.
Dats some underrated shade being thrown right there.

Snorky's Shame

Europa League Draw

GROUP A: Manchester United, Fenerbahce, Feyenoord, Zorya

GROUP B: Olympiakos, APOEL, Young Boys, Astana

GROUP C: Anderlecht, Saint-Etienne, Mainz, Qabala

GROUP D: Zenit, AZ, Maccabi Tel Aviv, Dundalk

GROUP E: Plzen, Roma, Austria Wien, Astra

GROUP F: Athletic, Genk, Rapid Wien, Sassuolo

GROUP G: Ajax, Standard, Celta, Panathinaikos

GROUP H: Shakhtar, Braga, Gent, Konyaspor

GROUP I: Schalke, Salzburg, Krasnodar, Nice

GROUP J: Fiorentina, PAOK, Liberec, Qarabag

GROUP K: Internazionale, Sparta Praha, Southampton, Hapoel Be'er Sheva

GROUP L: Villarreal, Steaua, Zurich, Osmanlispor

Also the top four leagues will each get four places in the UCL group stage starting in 2018-2019 and previous championships will be factored into the coefficients.

We're headed toward a Super League.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Group F could either be really easy for Rapid or really hard. You never know which Athletic is going to show up and Sassuolo is a pretty good team.

Ajax could easily miss out on the group stages- Celta were good last season, but I don't know much about Standard or Pana.

doh

Ajax is an absolute disaster right now. Just dropped five points vs. two awful Eredivisie teams at home. Had one of the most pathetic performances I've seen from a team I root for vs. Rostov. Lost their GK to Barca. Can't sign anyone. Could be a really important year for them long term to not go to hell. That group isn't easy either.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Group F could either be really easy for Rapid or really hard. You never know which Athletic is going to show up and Sassuolo is a pretty good team.

Ajax could easily miss out on the group stages- Celta were good last season, but I don't know much about Standard or Pana.

I meant knockouts. Whoops.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Serge Gnabry back to Germany. Bremen have bought him, but there's a rumor that Bayern funded the deal. Werder deny it, but I wouldn't be surprised to see some sort of below-market move to Bayern for Ganbry next season if he excels this year.

Snorky's Shame

Balotelli to Nice on a free transfer. Wow.
David Luiz to Chelsea
Cuadrado to Juventus on a three-year loan

Last edited:

Snorky's Shame

Probably will play in the middle of the forward line when he comes in either replacing Suarez or pushing him out to the wing.