• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2016-17 Club Soccer (UCL, EL, Libertadores, CCL & Domestic Leagues)

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Overheard at the Ethiad.

947245.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Cavani regressing to form here

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
"Monreal has now become a massive liability and it's time for him to be dropped. I have never known a defender who is scared of the ball hitting him. All the goals conceeded by Arsenal this season has come from the Monreal's refusal to block crosses. Wenger, the Social worker , will continue playing him for fear of denting his ego." - Anonymous YouTuber

tab10

Lol. Giroud sent off again this year in opening round game. He was a bit unlucky this year though. Tough second yellow as he didn't look to be the aggressor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tab10

No doubt if PSG still had Ibra, it would have been a 4 or 5 to 1.

Ya know Arsenal played like shit when Ospina is your MOTM. Cavani is also to thank for being shit.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Also hilarious that Spurs are playing an unchanged EPL side with their paper thin squad. By Christmas they're going to be out of the Champions League, out of the Premier League race and several key injuries. I hate my own club sometimes, but when I feel bad, Spurs are just the laughable gift that keeps giving.

chibob

Also hilarious that Spurs are playing an unchanged EPL side with their paper thin squad. By Christmas they're going to be out of the Champions League, out of the Premier League race and several key injuries. I hate my own club sometimes, but when I feel bad, Spurs are just the laughable gift that keeps giving.

I feel like Spurs did as bad a job as Arsenal in the transfer window, which takes some doing.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I feel like Spurs did as bad a job as Arsenal in the transfer window, which takes some doing.

The hilarious thing about Spurs though, is that the fans and the club are all happy with it and think they're amazingly well set up. Did you see that fan squad satisfaction report on the BBC? Spurs fans think they're on the verge of conquering the world.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Leverkusen/CSKA game has been amazing. Like watching a real life game of FIFA. All of the action takes place at one end or the other.

bruin

City have been in cruise control since about the 20th min, but are blowing some opportunities to make this 3-0, 4-0.Especially if GD can be the difference from winning the group.

chibob

The hilarious thing about Spurs though, is that the fans and the club are all happy with it and think they're amazingly well set up. Did you see that fan squad satisfaction report on the BBC? Spurs fans think they're on the verge of conquering the world.

I didn't see it. Will have to google it

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Inter is just awful. I looked at their roster and it's a lot of players I've never heard of, mixed with of a bunch of castoffs.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Nice are top of the table in France and Mario Balotelli has 4 goals in the two games he's played. Nicccccccce.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

This Unai Emery guy isn't really that good. Absolute n00b at tactics. Autistique futbol too from PSG. I think Landon Donovan and the Galaxy could lynch this team. Dishonest performances lead to sackings. Won't miss this fraud. #mdr #ptdrr #derp

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Watching Bellerin run Doumbia down with ease makes me think that either Bellerin really could keep up with Usain Bolt, or Doumbia's FIFA pace is vastly overrated.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
http://www.bt.dk/superligaen/klar-til-at-forlade-superligaen-fck-forhandler-om-ny-international-liga

This was linked on reddit in Danish? @DanishDonut0 but it sounds like top teams from Belgium, Holland, Scotland, Norway, Denmark, and Sweden are talking about forming a league together. I think that'd be interesting, though it'd definitely hurt away fans and stuff like that. One suggestion I saw would be to split the season in half to ensure the best teams each year make it to the regional league. Utlimately it's more likely that more regional versions of this come about like Netherlands+Belgium.

Probably not going to happen, but cool to think about at least.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Eredivisie after Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord is a total joke. AZ, Twente, Heereven are decent. It's killing the big teams ability to make UCL and the coefficient is getting worse.

They had a women's league that was Belgium/Netherlands. I think that league would make sense.