• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020-21 Corches Trebuchet

Renegade

Charge on!
They should have hired Rick Jones from Greenwood, but I don’t know that Kelley would be the worst hire.

Kevin Kelley is the new boss at Presbyterian (SC), which plays non-scholarship FB in the Pioneer League.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Aww man, you know who has a lot of ties to the USC progrum? Coach O. Dang, they might want a proven championship level head coach, the most successful guy from Pete Carroll’s coaching tree. Well, it’s unfortunate but I’m afraid we wouldn’t be able keep up in a bidding war.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Aww man, you know who has a lot of ties to the USC progrum? Coach O. Dang, they might want a proven championship level head coach, the most successful guy from Pete Carroll’s coaching tree. Well, it’s unfortunate but I’m afraid we wouldn’t be able keep up in a bidding war.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
How about Karl Dorrell? He only lost to #5 A&M by a FG, so basically he’s got the #6 team at Colorado. Think how good he could be at an L.A. school!

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
There’s a coach at a nearby school in Southern California who’s has success there and on the national stage. USC should take a look at him.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Sounds like coombs may be kicked to the curb and muschamp brought in to overhaul the buckeye d. I shall believe it when I see it.

Would be a bde move.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
To be fair, Joe Moorhead was likely the brains behind that. No way Cristobal is scoring 35 on OSU by hisself.