• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

At least he's not a Lions player

f62.jpg

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Michael Thomas has been dealing with a high ankle sprain since signing a $100 billion contract

This bitch ass slant boi got paid at least

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
This man is so petty he's going to hang em up for a year. I agree with his holding out and possibly wanting to leave after seeing what Brady got but damn

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison

I remember when @Travis7401 defended this trog!

Lol, you lie.

In this version of the sim the last NFL footbaw game I watched was when @Orangbird and fetushead stole everything I ever loved about footbaw in January 2013. That offseason I read the concussion book and got extra pissed and quit corching as well. Cjones informs me that this TJ Ward fella, who I assumed still played for Cleveland, didn't join the Broncos until 2014.

I also assumed Ron Rivera still corched Carolina? Is he the Broncos Corch?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol, you lie.

In this version of the sim the last NFL footbaw game I watched was when @Orangbird and fetushead stole everything I ever loved about footbaw in January 2013. That offseason I read the concussion book and got extra pissed and quit corching as well. Cjones informs me that this TJ Ward fella, who I assumed still played for Cleveland, didn't join the Broncos until 2014.

I also assumed Ron Rivera still corched Carolina? Is he the Broncos Corch?

To me, Denver should have paid Talib and DRC and then drafted like 3 OLBs in the late rounds, to me. Edge rushers are all about explosion, something that Ware, who is older than me and coming off an injury, likely won't have. TJ Ward is the only signing I really like. They got him for the right price and he is really the Best player available at at a position in need of an instant guaranteed starter.

I know I'm selling Ware short by calling him an edge rusher, he's a complete player... but he is coming off his worst production and and injury and is old... so it seems like a lot to pay for that. Shaun Phillips fits that role opposite of von miller well enough IMO, and would be cheaper...

3Ts089F.gif