• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 10 Thread - Save Tonight

bruin

Almost knocked over my Gatorade when SLOVIS converted that 3rd and 17 with his legs.

THE ALLLL AMERICAN GIRLLLL JENNY TAFT- GUS

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Chip keeping ASSansrizo in Westwood grinded my gears, Orlando is supposed to bring the pain! Daniels really not killing you guys with his arm either. They just seem soft.

There was a lot of (unfounded) optimism for bringing in Todd Orlando in the wake of Pendergast, but it looks like same old soft, weak, undisciplined defense.

And the shine is off Graham Harrell.

I know we joke about NASHNUL, but Herm and Marv are running a PhD level course to Helton's 3rd grade level mind

Skeeter

Uber felon
Serious question, who can do better? Is this somewhat a reverse Cooper situation from the 90’s in Columbus?
Anybody can lose every time you're a dog and sometimes when you're a favorite. Seems like lots could do as well or better.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
There was a lot of (unfounded) optimism for bringing in Todd Orlando in the wake of Pendergast, but it looks like same old soft, weak, undisciplined defense.

And the shine is off Graham Harrell.

I know we joke about NASHNUL, but Herm and Marv are running a PhD level course to Helton's 3rd grade level mind
You guys are really turning into NC State fans with your hysterical overreactions

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
IU just beat Michigan for the first time in my entire life and should be top 10 next week
tumblr_lowtd8Dfvz1qhktja.gif

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
LOL. I guess NASHNUL will continue.

But surviving 4 turnovers and shitty fucking play for like 55 minutes because you got every lucky bounce for the last 5 minutes washes it all away. Helton will get another 5 year extension from this.