• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 13 Thread - Caravan

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
LSU is...woo, we’re poo man. I’m sure Texas A&M is going to feel really good about themselves when they beat probably the worst LSU team in 20 years.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
She should kick straight on like Tom Dempsey, the saints club footed kicker from yesteryear used to. It’s how Wilber Marshall used to kick in hs according to my BFF dad, who viewed the games live n in person. Sometimes u have to go beyond newspapers dot com for your tidbits.

This tidbit was learned when my BFF was kicking off for the freshman team since all the other kids were weaklings like the Oregon state starting qb. My BFF could only kick like that n his dad recounted it was ok since Wilber did it that way.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I know it’s a weird season and shit but I think it’s a matter of time until Coach O is Chizik’d out of town. Deep down I think this is definitely the same guy who sucked shit at Ole Miss. He inherited Dave Aranda and stumbled into Joe Brady because he was an hour down the road. At least it was fun when we were really good.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Vandy is 0-8 and didn’t score a point today. I just assumed the whole team was girls already

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
All these MANLY MEN saying she sucks when she squibbed it, but that kick was literally better than 3/4ths of Minnesota's kicks by MANLY MAN FOOTBAW PLAYERS this season.

CJ_24

If a woman is good enough to play footbaw and wants to play, then let her play. This is a stupid conversation