• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 16 (Championship Week) - Glycerine

bruin

Don't let the days go by
Could have been easier on you
I couldn't change though I wanted to
Should I have been easier by three
Our old friend fear and you and me

We've reached the finish the line. Many said it wasn't possible. Including CFB writers, many posters on this BLOG and so forth. But we're here. No decision on the site of GAMEDAY yet. I've stocked two boxes of Trader Joe's Gingerbread Men already. Can eat 5,6 at a time.. I'd also say Glyrcerine and Machinehead is >>>anything Nirvana ever did. The 90's. The last great generation.
Another week to lift our cups, it always could be worse...

Notable Matchups:
Purdue at Indiana, 4:30 PT, Big Ten Network (Friday)
Washington at #15 USC, 5:00 PT, FOX (Friday)
Northwestern vs #4 Ohio State, 9:00 AM PT, FOX
#5 Texas A&M at Tennessee, 9:00 AM PT, ESPN
#11 Iowa State vs #7 Oklahoma, 9:00 AM PT, ABC
#19 Louisiana at #13 Coastal Carolina, 12:30 PT, ESPN
#3 Clemson vs #2 Notre Dame, 1:00 PT, ABC
#24 Tulsa at #8 Cincinnati, 5:00 PT, ABC

beano_cook.jpg

pt-old-oaken-bucket.jpg

canelo_fight_poster_1f3fbypbdenvp186y460l2ghw5.jpeg

81UZc13PgSL._SY445_.jpg

EpKpcZcWEAMIdLt.png

ZJznMHHGoaW6ydjHKFOyKDcLMJXMJSwW5PFu1W_X0p-qN19zcsHqa7VDFVobEc5Axb4R1EG2kwaInpV1OVs-2znAJOO-UkfTaXXHoFySKthXZ5qIBbdCiXKUhR__6CXDULCR2ZjA34eVMo3F0xP3dDcbls2k3p3kxV6q1rd3tSegfZ5hBBEXOyAI__FzghgFXFyk-EnvRNzsnOYalciivoaVBx19mPGn

Corona-Virus-College-Football.jpg

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Ohio State so salty about not being able to play a team that they beaten like drum for the last 20 years. Imagine if it was a good team that they couldn't play.

battle%2B17%2Bpostmodcast.jpg

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Do you really want to beat Harbaugh by 60 and cause him to get fired? Michigan isn't beating OSU for a while, but the odds are probably slightly better with a new coach than with Harbaugh.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Do you really want to beat Harbaugh by 60 and cause him to get fired? Michigan isn't beating OSU for a while, but the odds are probably slightly better with a new coach than with Harbaugh.
Im picking up what you're putting down, but I'm honestly doubting they can get an upgrade over harbaugh so right now that doesn't matter to me. Maybe it's hubris.

My formative years were scared by cooper and this trolling of michigan is driven by that. So I'm rooting against them in football basketball softball curling intermural whatevs.

I'll watch michigan games just to root against them. If it looks like they have the game wrapped up i turn it off so I don't see them win.

To be faaaair even though this contradicts the above this is all in good fun. Michigan winning doesn't upset me in anyway and them losing only brightens my day a little. I have many friends who root for Michigan and we have decent football discussions.

I actually like you guys on here, but I can't resist tweaking noses every now and then. I've also been known to go to far at times.

I feel I've reached that point here and will back off for a bit. All in good fun hermanos.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Delusional Nebraska fans are the best lol @Dr. Shats Basoon

Lol at him saying last year's Minnesota team was "decent." They finished top 10 with 11 wins and beat Brasky by 27. This dude would be jerking off relentlessly if that happened to Nebraska. Last time they won 11 games and finished in the top 10 was almost 20 years ago.

I also liked the part where he basically said they can't even talk about where his son goes to school because it pisses him off so much cause they lost the FOOTBAWL game. Seems healthy

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Lol at him saying last year's Minnesota team was "decent." They finished top 10 with 11 wins and beat Brasky by 27. Last time Nebraska won 11 games and finished in the top 10 was almost 20 years ago.
That made me lol along with expecting beating MN to be a "given", which they say EVERY year when MN has beat them 5 of the last 8

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Lol at him saying last year's Minnesota team was "decent." They finished top 10 with 11 wins and beat Brasky by 27. This dude would be jerking off relentlessly if that happened to Nebraska. Last time they won 11 games and finished in the top 10 was almost 20 years ago.

I also liked the part where he basically said they can't even talk about where his son goes to school because it pisses him off so much cause they lost the FOOTBAWL game. Seems healthy
That made me lol along with expecting beating MN to be a "given", which they say EVERY year when MN has beat them 5 of the last 8
Dummies like this guy are going to convince themselves Brasky is a big ten west contender next year and start the cycle all over again

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hmmm, so strange that just after Thanksgiving a college campus/team is having so many problems with COVID transmission. Surely it's not because a bunch of kids went back home to see meemaw for Thanksgiving.