• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 16 (Championship Week) - Glycerine

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
#8 for ISU there was an attempt

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
28-27, my bad
26c.jpg

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Back to back false starts, then 2 plays in a row they don’t get the play call in until fewer than 10 secs on the play clock, then Purdy throws up a fucking balloon. That’s the Iowa St in them.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Eh, Ohio State's CROOTIN has been insane the past few years so they're right at the cusp (and they should have beaten Clemson last year). OU still has work to do.

Soonerfan09

Nah, they're still the same team they've been for a while: elite in a few areas but not in enough to do damage against anyone but the Big 12.
Nah, they aren’t the same team. That team was great offensively. They were superior on the online and QB. This new DLine has become or is becoming superior, their oline is young, and their QB/WRs will be elite. Get the online caught up to the Dline and LBs, fix the oline, and let the secondary progress. Not the same team.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Nah, they aren’t the same team. That team was great offensively. They were superior on the online and QB. This new DLine has become or is becoming superior, their oline is young, and their QB/WRs will be elite. Get the online caught up to the Dline and LBs, fix the oline, and let the secondary progress. Not the same team.

They have promise, but until it's paid off they're the same team, sorry.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I'd be surprised if Stevenson, Brooks, Perkins, or Winfrey came back, Winfrey especially; he's been a monster this year but he ain't come to play school. Don't see any of the seniors, especially ones with NASHNUL potential, coming back even though they can. Thomas might leave, too.

RB room could be pretty thin next year, as it doesn't look like they're going to get one this year unless Wheaton signs but he's probably going to Alabama. OL is usually a strength under Bedenbaugh but there's going to be a bunch of inexperience there next year. LB corps will be thin just because we haven't signed a bunch of them over the past few years. DL, edge, and secondary are improving, though. GRINCH has been CROOTIN well there. Mikey Henderson is going to be a beast, too. Reminds me of Josh Norman.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm so long removed from obnoxious chud ND fans that I almost feel sorry for them getting suplexed in this game and bounced from the playoffs

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
@silverwheels @Soonerfan09 @rhombic

My only real gripe with LINCOLN is that he always, always, takes his foot off the gas after building a a lead and it lets opponents back into the game pretty much every other week. Gah. Just channel your inner-Switzer & just run it up. Seriously, I want Barry to have like five bourbons & just corner Lincoln and some donor function and tell him how it should be.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
@silverwheels @Soonerfan09 @rhombic

My only real gripe with LINCOLN is that he always, always, takes his foot off the gas after building a a lead and it lets opponents back into the game pretty much every other week. Gah. Just channel your inner-Switzer & just run it up. Seriously, I want Barry to have like five bourbons & just corner Lincoln and some donor function and tell him how it should be.

And he'll always have a series where he gets aggressive for like one or two plays making you think he's going for the throat and then he gets lemon booty again.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Wisconsin just made the dumbest call I've ever seen. At the 50 with 2 min to go in a tie game and them running all over the MN D they decide to throw a deep shot with their backup QB....interception