• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 9 Thread - Exorcist Theme (Guitar Solo Edition)

bruin

Last week of October has risen. Gameday is heading to HAPPY VALLEY as the Buckeyes come to town. Halloween is on a Saturday....spooky. The World Series is all knotted at 2 a piece. Will either be glory or heartache.. So there's a few Exorcist themes out there, but this one always hits the airwaves for me while handing out some candy. No trick or treating this year it appears.. I lift my cup, bros..

Notable Matchups:
Memphis at #7 Cincinnati - 9:00 AM PT, ESPN
Michigan State at #13 Michigan - 9:00 AM PT, FOX
#4 Notre Dame at Georgia Tech - 12:30 PT, ABC
#17 Indiana at Rutgers - 12:30 PT, Big Ten Network
Texas at #6 Oklahoma State - 1:00 PT, FOX
Mississippi State at #2 Alabama - 4:00 PT, ESPN
#3 Ohio State at #18 Penn State - 4:30 PT, ABC
Arkansas at #8 Texas A&M - 4:30 PT, SEC Network

636632988307567026-DUCKETT.jpg

top-rank-inoue-vs-moloney-800x1280fit.jpg

sddefault.jpg

davis-santa-cruz-poster.jpg

UASFNX6SMJFALJJY2IEO3U2DZI.JPG

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
11/4/1972 WEEK 9 @bruin MEMORY LANE

A 28-23 win over PAC-8 Stanford moves the @bruin228 squad to 8-1 n 5-0 in conference. Journalists of the day still can't resist mentioning the famous @goblue Wolverine father of superstar, but this was his day, accounting for all 4 tds and the game winner: an 11 yard run with 3:52 left in the game.

Skeeter

Uber felon
There is if a team meets the requirements for no contest. There is some question if whisky has met that.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
How are people constantly getting this still

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They have to interact with other people and don't have the luxury to work from home every day

E: treva plays for Dabo the prosperity preacher so he is probably cut from the same cloth and assumes covid-19 will go away on Nov. 4th
Have they even tried working from home?

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I mean if Thur was one fucker who should have opted out it was trava. This is like having a winning lottery ticket but letting ur cousin with the dirty finger nails hold it for a minute.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I mean if Thur was one fucker who should have opted out it was trava. This is like having a winning lottery ticket but letting ur cousin with the dirty finger nails hold it for a minute.

But when that lottery ticket gets you the Jets, I'd try to catch COVID too.