• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2020: Week 9 Thread - Exorcist Theme (Guitar Solo Edition)

coogrfan

Coogs fall to 0-9 under Holgs vs FBS teams with winning records; avg margin of defeat in those games is 14.4 points.

Holgerson must go.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
tenor.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Man the schadenfreude is strong with all this espn pregame showing how none of the Penn state fans can come to this game.

You hate to see it. For any other fan base anyway
The lonley pompom on the 50th row bleacher was a nice touch

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
How does the OkSt qb just get sacked there. Good lord.

Robert Johnson Dumb QB of the day award. Give it to him also for getting tackled short of the sticks in regulation with no timeouts forcing himself to then spike on 3rd down.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What a horrendous roughing call. B1G commish must have dialed into that one.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
@bruin i'm pleased with the spacing of the combat sports today. Just got done with the DAZN main and now into the ESPNthePLUS UFC fight night, which looks like that Main will be done well in advance of the SHOWTIME PPV, which I've now decided to BUY.

THis is important because it leaves TWO larger SCREENs 4 football.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The refs in this game are as bad as Franklin. What the hell

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Lmao that guy tackled both of them

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Why is Kirk acting like knowing to target a backup corner is only something a NASHNUL mind could figure out? Fucking trog

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
No comment from the announcers (or completely unsurprisingly the refs) on that massive push off lol

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I fucking love Day's playcalling. Sucks he'll turtle again just like he did last year against Klimpson and be 1/5 as aggressive in a game that matters

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Ohio States DBs are woeful or at least poorly coached. Jeez. How many times did they give up inside leverage on some max protect 1 receiver route? Clifford is trash. He's looking for 1 guy every play and they kept letting him hit it. Seemed like half his completions were to #5 on post routes.

bruin

@bruin i'm pleased with the spacing of the combat sports today. Just got done with the DAZN main and now into the ESPNthePLUS UFC fight night, which looks like that Main will be done well in advance of the SHOWTIME PPV, which I've now decided to BUY.

THis is important because it leaves TWO larger SCREENs 4 football.
WASNT IT GRAND???!!!
Showtime PPV so well paced. Actions fights, great Main Event with a KO of the year candidate.

And all Done before 9 PM PACIFIC TIME...

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I know it's late, but I've been playing catch up since returning. Just wanted to say I went to the BYU game Saturday night. Cold, but I've been to two BYU games this year. How many games has anyone else attended?