• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-2022: Bowl Season Edition Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They underthrown bc they are bad throws sometimes though. He wasn’t trying to throw a back shoulder fade. He just underthrew that one because it was like his 4th throw all year lol.

What’s easier, corching your tard dbs to stop panicking and turn their fucking head around or trying to get these refs to interpret some arbitrary underthrown metric?

The refs are grown adult men and women and the DBs in this game were kids who aren't even DBs so I think you answered ur own question

You just like this PI offense because Tennessee relies on it to score lol. Fuck, so does Georgia and Bama!

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Been a great day of Bowl Games for the most part. Baylor-Ole Miss looking like it could be another good one too.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
If they stopped calling PI on underthrows my Illini would have literal no reason to ever put a fucking QB on the fieldm

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The refs are grown adult men and women and the DBs in this game were kids who aren't even DBs so I think you answered ur own question

You just like this PI offense because Tennessee relies on it to score lol. Fuck, so does Georgia and Bama!
Nahh I don’t care about that. I care about dbs who know how to play. I been harping on that shit for 35 years. I’ll just never understand it. Such bad play and coaching. The eyes never lie. You can tell when they are tracking the ball, time to turn your fucking head around!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Just a throw into quadruple coverage. Probably looking for a flag!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Hey my name is dumbass and I love chick FIL a because it taste good

digs

sun of nothing
Nahh I don’t care about that. I care about dbs who know how to play. I been harping on that shit for 35 years. I’ll just never understand it. Such bad play and coaching. The eyes never lie. You can tell when they are tracking the ball, time to turn your fucking head around!
I agree I'd rather see some reel defense, but this is the footbaw equivalent of the stupid James Harden kick outs. Offense shouldn't get rewarded for incompetence

Skeeter

Uber felon

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I agree I'd rather see some reel defense, but this is the footbaw equivalent of the stupid James Harden kick outs. Offense shouldn't get rewarded for incompetence
It’s defensive incompetence. Turn ur head and it’s an easy pick.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He’s prolly faking. He did it two times during the season. Acted like he had a compound fracture and then came back in and played like nothing was wrong.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
That was unfortunate for old miss but if baylor can’t move the ball on offense better than they have, they still not gonna win. Old miss has a bad defense too.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
"This game is just offensively challenged" - TESS

No shit, this is worse than watching a NASHNUL game between two bottom feeders.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
See that db played that shit perfect. Read the WR eyes, turned his head… pick.

He didn’t panic and run with his hands in the air like a mong.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Baylor is losing a lot of players off this team but I don't see any reason why they won't win the Big 12 again next year and possibly be in the mix for the playoff. They don't have the offensive weapons to score against an Alabama or a Georgia but Aranda's defense will be really tough again. Oklahoma State is losing a lot as well. OU is going through an overhaul and lost a ton of players either to the draft or the portal. If CALEB comes back they might make it to the Big 12 ship; if he doesn't, they'll lose 4 but their schedule is weak. Texas still has SARK for a corch so they'll lose at least 4. No one else will even be in the discussion.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Baylor is losing a lot of players off this team but I don't see any reason why they won't win the Big 12 again next year and possibly be in the mix for the playoff. They don't have the offensive weapons to score against an Alabama or a Georgia but Aranda's defense will be really tough again. Oklahoma State is losing a lot as well. OU is going through an overhaul and lost a ton of players either to the draft or the portal. If CALEB comes back they might make it to the Big 12 ship; if he doesn't, they'll lose 4 but their schedule is weak. Texas still has SARK for a corch so they'll lose at least 4. No one else will even be in the discussion.

You forgot TECH has a CROOT CORCH and the ZAPPE OC plus they broke the PIRATE CURSE

15-0 incoming