• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-2022: Bowl Season Edition Thread

Brick

he already did that article i think during the season when he was bothering some OSU admin about it in the press box. but i am sure he will do a followup. god willing.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I think Wake Forest had 1-2 of these 7th year guys and a bunch of 6th year super seniors. It is crazy to think they started their career at WF when Everett Golson was at FSU in 2015 lol.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Georgia the favorite? That's some yummy rat poison for Saban.

I still give Bamer the edge just because of Young > Stetson Buttchug the V

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Who cares. MLB Network is showing this bio:

1573390800306.png

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wait the new Oregon head coach is the guy who thinks the last second d line shift works? This stuff would hardly confuse @Travis7401 bad news bears 8th graders

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
D line helmet clearly in the neutral zone on a play that ends up being a scoop n score. Not flagged.

ACC refs already making an impact lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why does the ESPN ref analyst sound like he's 85

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That's a throw my dudes. Nice of them to let it play out though. Still botched the nose tackle being a half yard offside.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Refs killing it since botching that encroachment call. Didn't flag Georgia on an underthrow by BRYCE and then noticing that illegal d signal stuff.