• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Leonhard is getting paid 1million USD by Bucky Badger while working as an analyst at Illinois. Lmao.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

rowtheboat.gif

CJ_24

Nothing good can come from a Fleck Bank. At least the Gopher footbaw players, apparently, aren't raping other students like they were a decade ago. Progress?

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Fleck is obviously a psycho blowhard but most of these things don't seem too terrible, just egotistical and extremely cheesy lol.

Being a D1 football player at any school seems like hell on earth to me to me so being extremely stressed and depressed doesn't seem unique at all. I would venture 90%+ of D1 football coaches are forcing kids back from injury sooner than they should.

Really got him with the allowing kids to smoke weed if they consistently perform community service with hospitalized kids though! How terrible!

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Fleck is obviously a psycho blowhard but most of these things don't seem too terrible, just egotistical and extremely cheesy lol.

Being a D1 football player at any school seems like hell on earth to me to me so being extremely stressed and depressed doesn't seem unique at all. I would venture 90%+ of D1 football coaches are forcing kids back from injury sooner than they should.

Really got him with the allowing kids to smoke weed if they consistently perform community service with hospitalized kids though! How terrible!

I dislike mantra coaches like Fleck with a passion(most because I just strongly think you should speak to a legal adult like a legal adult and not use buzz wordy bullshit), but even I can recognize this as a poorly researched hit piece.

Honestly the only thing that stands out to me are that some of the listed stuff reads like it could theoretically turn into hazing if unchecked, like his stupid buy in nonsense or players snitching on other players.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Jesus christ I'm surprised this guy can even walk and breath at the same time with an IQ that low if that isn't made up for CLICKS