• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Renegade

Charge on!
Mullen is going NASHNUL as an assistant. Can’t see him getting any decent head coach job in college the way he has shown disdain for the importance of recruiting.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Won't anybody think about the CROOTIN?

1CIwKDW.png

fu6O5uj.png

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Campbell has been a hot name for the last 4+ years. He’s gonna end up being the next Gary Patterson if he doesn’t leave soon. Tossed out on his ass when Iowa st starts thinking they have a birthright to 10 wins every year.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Campbell has been a hot name for the last 4+ years. He’s gonna end up being the next Gary Patterson if he doesn’t leave soon. Tossed out on his ass when Iowa st starts thinking they have a birthright to 10 wins every year.

Which would be particularly unfortunate because Campbell has never had a 10-win season. Kind of surprised to see that he’s only had one 9-win season at Iowa State, given the level of hype around him (turning down possible offers from multiple NFL teams).

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Oh I don’t doubt that he’s a great coach, in fact if he turned out to be our guy at LSU I would be pretty excited. I just imagined based on reputation that he had a couple of 10+ win seasons.

bruin

Iowa State is a bottom five POWER5 job tbh. All ISU’s history is the last 30 years is Troy Davis finishing top 5 in the Heisman running and SENECA Wallace . Also AUGUST AIMES (RIP)

He’s from Ohio right? Just like Fickell, I’m not sweating if he or Campbell come to get the SC Job

Renegade

Charge on!
Iowa State is a bottom five POWER5 job tbh. All ISU’s history is the last 30 years is Troy Davis finishing top 5 in the Heisman running and SENECA Wallace . Also AUGUST AIMES (RIP)

He’s from Ohio right? Just like Fickell, I’m not sweating if he or Campbell come to get the SC Job

Iowa State hasn’t even won a share of a conference title since 1912, when the Titanic sank. What Campbell has done there has been amazing, and they did win the Fiesta Bowl last year.

Renegade

Charge on!
Think Harsin would bail on allbarn after one season to go to Washington?

He should if he gets that opportunity.

The guy that a lesser Big-12 or PAC-12 program should take a chance on is Craig Bohl. He’s done about as well as you can at Wyoming and built the NDSU dynasty.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
He should if he gets that opportunity.

The guy that a lesser Big-12 or PAC-12 program should take a chance on is Craig Bohl. He’s done about as well as you can at Wyoming and built the NDSU dynasty.

Concerns about his age(not from me) iirc but he has deff been good for Wyoming.

I think if just one of those 8 win seasons had 1 or 2 more wins he would already be at a middling P5 school.

Last edited:

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT

What you think of Dave Aranda, @bruin? He's from the IE, wonder if that can lure him back home.