• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
@Rutgers Mike There's only one person who can save UConn.

cohen.png
I was actually thinking about the other Dave, who coached at Rutgers and Delaware, right before i logged in.

Dave Brock. Looks like he's coaching the WRs in Atlanta.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I doubt Gleeson or someone like Moorhead would take the job anyway. They probably have to look at the FCS level, but even then, is someone at a successful Northeast program going to want to leave that to try to build UConn?
Not without a conference. Maybe they could get Al Golden tho and try to work some deal for the MAC.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Donte Williams will be the interim corch at USC. He already had the "Associate Head Coach" title, so it makes sense, but rn I'm just happy af that Soft Serve Clay Fucking Helton finally got his walking papers.

The cherry on top would be if he somehow lands in Tuscaloosa.

Renegade

Charge on!
Auburn fired their WR coach Cornelius Williams. It's not his fault the receivers can't follow directions let alone can't run routes & can't catch

I heard that was about Harsin wanting to bring in a Boise guy and the AD/boosters/whoever made hire someone familiar with Alabama recruiting. So he got rid of him at the first chance.

Craig7835

I heard that was about Harsin wanting to bring in a Boise guy and the AD/boosters/whoever made hire someone familiar with Alabama recruiting. So he got rid of him at the first chance.

Wow SMDH. Well Williams is about to get paid though because he's owed $600,000 I think

bruin

Time to say the seat is warm for Chip. Last night was one of the most putrid performances in a long time. His constant ignorant playcalling and unwilling to adjust defensively was numbing. Made me yearn for the Nick AllowALOTTI year in 1998. He’s kept his BFF on the staff in Jerry ASSNIAZARO that was just laughable.

Where would UCLA be without the benefit of the transfer portal? Yes, the program is down but other programs coming into our backyard and poaching the CROOTS hasn’t been well fond of at all. They say Chip doesn’t recruit. Who knows.

It’s not like UCLA FOOTBALL fans have unreasonable expectations. The days of Donahue are long gone, but is it so far fetched to think UCLA shouldn’t be able to compete for a conference crown on a regular basis (considering how down Southern Cal is!) last conference title was in ‘98 (long live Cade)

I see another 3 losses on the schedule with Oregon, Utah and USC. Possibly Washington too. Donors pockets have never been larger. Last night was something else, man. Freaking HERMano.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Pac-12 is completely up for grabs and the South in particular looks horrendous and he loses to Fresno State and ASU lol. He's gone

bruin

Pac-12 is completely up for grabs and the South in particular looks horrendous and he loses to Fresno State and ASU lol. He's gone

Yeah, I think so. 48k at the RB last night. Now fans/students def have lost interest. That was atrocious last night bro. Another coaching search? KILL ME BROTHER IN ARMS!

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, I think so. 48k at the RB last night. Now fans/students def have lost interest. That was atrocious last night bro. Another coaching search? KILL ME BROTHER IN ARMS!

I guess I should amend to he should be gone, because I don't know how this team can possibly miss a bowl with Colorado, Arizona, and Cal left on the schedule along with Utah and UDub and I'm sure they'll keep him if he makes one. If he manages to miss a bowl with that schedule left, they should sue him for their money back.

Brick

yeah i don't know if he has NASHNUL brain or what. there are a ton of corches out there that have sustained their offensive success for a lot longer than CHIP. not sure what is going on.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
This is the ideal outcome, to me. Coach O gets a swan song, and we have plenty of time for a competent AD to conduct an actual coaching search.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
LSU Head Corch Dave Aranda

Would be cool with this. He’s had a mixed performance with Baylor, but he’s clearly a smart and competent guy. Would feel somewhat like a Chizik progression, and we’re pretty burned on Chizik comparisons right now, but I have confidence in Aranda. It’s a good sign that their performance seems to be improving this year.

I would also be on board with Luke Fickell or Billy Napier. Would be pretty disappointed with Mel Tucker, Mark Stoops or Kiffin. I really hope that Mel Tucker’s name being floated early is a smoke screen.

Lightningwar

Administrator
This is the ideal outcome, to me. Coach O gets a swan song, and we have plenty of time for a competent AD to conduct an actual coaching search.

The AD is buddies with one corch who resides in College Station. Me thinks the call has already been made.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
STOOOOOOPS won 10 games in a season at Kentucky and will probably do it again this year. Aranda hasn’t even won 10 games as a HC at an easier place, but he’s the preferable choice?

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT

USC doesn't want to be Fickell, they just want to be Franklin, DON'T THEY???

Not real enthused about Franklin. I think he'd be at USC what he already is at PSU or what Brian Kelly is at Notre Dame - a good coach running a good, solid program, but one which always falls excruciating short of a title.

Fickell's the guy i want, but I doubt he leaves Cincinnati after the year he's having now. He strikes me as a guy with deep Midwestern roots who probably won't like L.A.

Renegade

Charge on!
STOOOOOOPS won 10 games in a season at Kentucky and will probably do it again this year. Aranda hasn’t even won 10 games as a HC at an easier place, but he’s the preferable choice?

I mean, that's technically the truth. But considering what last year was, this is Aranda's first full regular season. A little early to judge that.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
following the Minnesota loss, someone on the Nebraska subreddit made a poll to check how the fanbase feels about firing Frost. Of the 1.7k votes, 968 people say they want Frost back next year no matter what. They would be ok with a 4th year 3 or 4 win coach coming back for a 5th season. Completely mind boggling to me to watch this team shoot themselves in the foot game after game and people can pull an Oliver Twist and ask for more