• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Brick

wisconsin is so fucked. lmao. they will turn into MINNY really quick. chryst is the worst firing in recent memory especially since they had all that continuity of staff forever. FUCKING BUMS

Lightningwar

Administrator
I find the Hugh Freeze hiring interesting. The Auburn AD was the AD at Ole Piss when Freeze got them in hot water. Why would an AD want to bring that with him?

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
It's kind of fucking hilarious that Nebraska and Wisconsin are paying their coaches 7+ mil a year when neither have coached a game in the B1G and Bielema is out here making less than 5 after really fixing up Illinois.

Josh Whitman better crack that checkbook open.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
G5AIQks.gif

Brick

dilfer has always been a huge tool. hope he fails.

i am always for giving corches more time than 4 years unless they are outright BUMS. neal brown lucky af to be getting year 5 comparitive to a lot of other corches at schools that have a much shittier pedigree than WVU. DICKROD

Brick

weird moves for sanders and chadwell imo. big risk for sanders of flaming out at a place like CU unless his plan is just to go full free agency. they are awful right now. why both not just waiting for bigger jerb to come calling?

Lightningwar

Administrator
Maybe the bigger jobs wont want to take a risk on Sanders? Colorado used to be really good 30 years ago. But something shifted in the alum\administration and has bad for quite awhile. If Sanders could get the alum\boosters back to the late 80s early 90s they could make some waves.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Yeah, probably a case of some of the larger jobs not seeing the risk vs reward being worth it. Colorado, on the other hand, has been basically shit for over 2 decades. They have almost zero risk in this move because at worst it's a handful of years of just being what they've been for a long time anyway. The potential reward is off the charts, tho, since free agency college footbaw is the perfect time for a guy like Deion to try his hand at P5. He'll already bring his son and Travis Hunter and whoever else is a playmaker from JSU to Colorado, and if Deion can get talent to an armpit like Jackson then he's gonna have killer recruiting classes bringing guys to a cool place like Boulder.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I think for Sanders, this was the best time to make a move. HBCU to P5 is a huge jump - if JSU faltered next year (or the next), the perception of him would quickly change to flash-in-the-pan gimmick. And the only draw to Jackson, MS is Coach Prime, hell they made national news this year due to lack of potable water, and someone stole a fucking boombox of all things from Deion’s vehicle last year.

I don’t get Chadwell’s move. It’s G5 to G5, and Liberty has no track record of sustaining a winning progrum. Even if Freeze was able to parlay success at Liberty to get the Auburn job, that is 100% due to his modest success against Alabama while at Ole Miss. I feel like a better path would be for a lesser SEC job to open up over the next few years.