• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I always thought it was weird that he had a good run with the Ravens and then just never got another corching jerb

digs

sun of nothing
My daddy lived on the crootin trail, like his daddy 'fore him. He liked going after all targets, 1 star, 5 star, blue chip, potato chip, he'd be out all the crootin' year. Clipboard in hand and oakleys attached to croakies round his neck, breaking down doors and wooing mothers, grammies and even the occasional poppa or two. Whatever it took to get those croots through his front door. WR crooting was his favorite. Them boys run like the wild gayzelles in kin'ya he'd say. Them boys catch balls like the street walkers in times square in the 70s he'd say. Them boys jump higher than the temperature on an arizona after-noon he'd say. My daddy would put up fliers all around town "CROOTING SUPERSTAR, GET YOUR CUPBOARDS STOCKED". The big schools, they'd see his crooting. Better than advertised, yessirree. Never won a 'ship though. "Them croots, they sure are good athletes", I'd say, "but they don't really know how to play football." "Not my job" daddy would say, "you ever have a bare cupboard in this house hold?" And you know, he was right, we never had a bare cupboard growing up.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They literally have no WR tradition. Deanthony Thomas is the only WR I can even think of other than that white dude Mailman guy but he damn sure didn't play in the NFL.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Mora praying to jebus that he finds more of them 0 star Cooper Kupps. Good luck bud. 0 star about the only people Uconn is going to attract.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I accidentally got into a conversation about CALEB and OU the other day. The two guys were mad and called him a money hungry bitch, they also said LINCOLN was a terrible corch who they were glad to be rid of. It was the absolute worst takes possible like "If he's such a offensive guru why'd we only score 14 against Florida" and all I could think is "if @Brick was hearing this his head would assplode"