• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
That is strange. I don’t get why Gattis would go to Miami. I thought he would be the new head coach if harbaugh left. Maybe he was told he wouldn’t be the new coach and left because of that? Maybe he doesn’t like harbaugh? Dunno. Michigan’s offense returns everyone but 2 OL. If he wanted to be a head coach, he would probably have an offer or two next year. I’m not sure that happens at Miami or under Cristobal.

I don’t know how much of the offense was him and how much was Harbaugh. There was a lot of stupid shit that he did early on - mostly zone reads without a live read. The offense this year was legitimately good, despite a QB who wasn’t great and hurt the running game. But this was the only year it was good. I actually do think it’s because Gattis was running more of his stuff than Harbaugh’s.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
That is strange. I don’t get why Gattis would go to Miami. I thought he would be the new head coach if harbaugh left. Maybe he was told he wouldn’t be the new coach and left because of that? Maybe he doesn’t like harbaugh? Dunno. Michigan’s offense returns everyone but 2 OL. If he wanted to be a head coach, he would probably have an offer or two next year. I’m not sure that happens at Miami or under Cristobal.

I don’t know how much of the offense was him and how much was Harbaugh. There was a lot of stupid shit that he did early on - mostly zone reads without a live read. The offense this year was legitimately good, despite a QB who wasn’t great and hurt the running game. But this was the only year it was good. I actually do think it’s because Gattis was running more of his stuff than Harbaugh’s.

Gattis was also CO-offensive coordinator with Sharrone Moore. Now, Gattis gets the run the whole offensive show for CRISTOBUM.

Craig7835

Gattis was also CO-offensive coordinator with Sharrone Moore. Now, Gattis gets the run the whole offensive show for CRISTOBUM.

Harbaugh will more than likely promote Moore to full time OC, he just has to find a good defensive coordinator because McDonald went to Baltimore

Skeeter

Uber felon
Latest internet squawking. Probably made up... But I heard a ton of Miami smoke until the lawsuit.

Steve Ross, super rich Michigan Man wanted JH but did not want to offer against the interest of UM until JH declared that he was going to the NFL. The well advertised Minnesota interview was cover for Ross's offer. However, it blew up when Flores sued over his dismissal and the Giant fake interview and claims that Ross offer Flores $$ to throw games for better draft picks. JH heard all this and did not want to be a white coach replacing a black coach for an owner that may get thrown out of the NFL.

Michigan men.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Nothing better than the NFL-college coaches rumor mill. My favorite bit is that Harbaugh is difficult to work with because he clashed with known idiot and asshole Trent Baalke.

CJ_24

Most of the Twitter links in this thread can be explained by the fact that most footbaw coaches 1) aren't brain surgeons to begin with, 2) spent their education majoring in phys ed, communications, or some other bs excuse of a major, 3) surround themselves with similar-thinking morons, and ) spent most their lives getting hit in the head every day.
These people by en large are morons.

Good on them for doing what they gotta do to succeed in their life. I'm just saying, most of these guys are not smart