• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

digs

sun of nothing
it seems pretty damn dysfunctional here. Just hoping ASU stays a perennial 8-4 or 7-5 team. The last 5 years, between this shit and the NCAA violations, have really fucked up the team.

Unreasonable to expect 10 win seasons every season but HERM era was a complete disaster. Hoping we get a good corch to right this PROGRUM but its feeling pretty bleak out here

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Screen_Shot_2015-05-26_at_7.19.39_PM.0.0.png

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Yikes. Coaches sabotaging their own players. Hermano @digs doesn’t deserve this.

This is actually pretty amazing to me. Is there any similar precedent? Is Herm hated that much? I can understand an assistant coach maybe mailing it in and not giving his best efforts for a boss he doesn't want to work for, but deliberately sabotaging your own team seems well beyond the pale.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Maybe I'm nuts but 8.7 seems like a pretty steep buyout for a school with a pretty middling financial base.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Seems like a ton of guys could get fired mid-season...

2 down
Harsin, KARL DORRELL, Geoff Collins are next
Alright... Harsin and Dorrell to complete my parlay.

Half of these names are re-tread losers.... GOLDEN to GT!

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Add Paul Jesus Chryst to the list and bump to lava level for losing at home to Bert.

Corch ing candidates: Lance Leipold

digs

sun of nothing
Colorado welcomes corch HERM, press release mentions no bare cupboards but many references to "most programs are delusional thinking they deserve 10 win seasons, we have embraced 7-5 mediocrity and CROOTin violations, we are firm for HERM"

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Chryst getting fired is kind of insane lol

I don't think so.

1. Paul hitched his future to Graham Mertz and just... fucking lol at that shit.

2. They have consistently trended downhill the previous 2 years and look absolutely horrendous when the run game doesn't work.

3. Jim Leonhard is likely getting probing inquiries, and Chryst was likely adding nothing to the offense or recruiting. So Wisconsin maybe figures since Leonhard is kinda HC in waiting... give him a shot now and if he flames out so be it.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Hiring the DC with no HC experience always works out. Why is everyone so high on this dude anyway? He just gave up 34 points to Illinois and the biggest bit confused corch on the planet. He got torched by OSU. Yet everyone thinks they desperately need to retain the DC

HARD NOSED