• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Does Jeff Brohm's seat start getting toasty? Failed to keep pace with Illinois against a interim coached Badgers team.

They didn't even look ready to play and were down 2 scores by the time the network switched over to the game. Off of a bye week too I think. Pretty pitiful imo.

They'll play close against a P5 team like Penn State and then look awful vs FAU.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Does Jeff Brohm's seat start getting toasty? Failed to keep pace with Illinois against a interim coached Badgers team.

They didn't even look ready to play and were down 2 scores by the time the network switched over to the game. Off of a bye week too I think. Pretty pitiful imo.

They'll play close against a P5 team like Penn State and then look awful vs FAU.
Got beat by Chris Ash too ( a few years ago)

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Nebraska has done it the 4 out of the last 5 years or so. It does suck. That probably has more to do with Frost being the worst coach in team history though

coogrfan

Navy will be having their Senior Day this saturday when they host Temple. Can anyone remember the last time a team played their final home game before Halloween (COVID years not included)?

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Would just be another in a long line of coaches leaving a gig where they can get away with anything for a gig where the pressure is astronomic and only gets worse the better you coach.

Craig7835

Not sure if this was talked about somewhere else, but the 60-Minutes piece on Deion Sanders & Jackson State was great.

"You want a whirlpool then you better get in the pool & turn the fan on" :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: This was a great interview & ESPN College Gameday will be in Jackson this weekend

bruin

Wait, you're telling me a coaching hire made in less than 24 hours with the basis of reference being a conversation in a hot tub didn't work out?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Huge freeze just signed an 8 year extension. Lane kiffin? Mmmm doubt it.
Chip Kelly? No way. They gonna want an auburn man.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Dan Lanning, Oregon head coach

Oregon’s Dan Lanning, 36, knows the SEC well from his time on the Alabama and Georgia staffs. He has had a very good debut season at Oregon, going 7-1. One year, and it’s not even a full season, is not a lot of experience for a job like this. It’s probably too soon for Auburn to make this kind of move.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
Why would anyone want to coach at Auburn? You have Uncle Nick pounding your pucker every November while the toxic ass boosters are circling you like sharks, ready to make up shit about you the moment they decide you're not the guy. What is this, like the 3rd coach they have or have attempted to knife in the back? :laughing:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
they took bruce pearl. sounds like the perfect opp to get fellow cuckboi and @TonyGin&Juice approved hugh freeze.
JAR texted me about this and I’ve been so focused on stacking billz I thought he was referring to some Netflix whore at first. HUGE Freeze always gonna get love from me for laying the Jesus pipe to those whores down in the delta. He also get props for laughing at me eating a bunless kids cheeseburger with a fork and knife at the Five Guys in Lynchburg last year.

Bruce Pearl my hero too. Anyone remember when he got hit with sanctions and his wife started talking about it being akin to being carted to Dachau? Hillshire Farms remembers.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I'm not making you explain your clown posts. Whoever she is she got harassed for months with fake affair rumors because idiot football fans didn't like their coach.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Sure, I didn’t harass her doe so don’t put that on me. I’m not @ing her on twitter lol. I followed up on da onlyfans joke by making a catfishing joke re: harsin. Do you think there is a chance she reads this dying vine? Which lurker account is hers?

I guess I’m just confused as to where you think I crossed the line.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I mean, I make dumb posts all the time and people don’t go around insinuating that I’m a bad person as you appear to have done in your post.