• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
ugh, our dumb fuck AD has us in such a buyout hole that not only does it look like we have to keep Mr Bean this year, but also next year.

09f69778e74e992d47d55feeebc68add.jpeg

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Hasn't been relevant since the Rose Bowl in 2007, they beat BERT that year.

Zook also took a 6-0 team that was ranked like 14th and finished 7-6 the year he got fired.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
If Colorado is in the redzone I don't think it's Ryan Walters or we would be hearing about it already.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Auburn / Alabama would be FUN I guess. IDK, not a fan of that state tho

Doesn't Mississippi have some weird law about paying corches?

bruin

It's time for UCLA Football to look hard at themselves. Year 5 under Chip with no Pac-12 title appearances is pretty underwhelming. This year with Washington, Furd and SC all at home with a 5th year QB, AA type RB and still couldn't get there. His stubbornness to continue to hire his buddies on defense is really costing this program any chance. Next year will be worse with no DTR. He's gotta hit the portal.

I ask Chris Petersen if he's interested at all.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Auburn gonna be so happy. RUN DA BAW LANE TRANE

digs

sun of nothing
Sources say Dilly Dilly coming home to roost at ASU. Should I be excited or is he just gonna have 160lb BOURGUET be a 1 yd TD QB sneak machine?

Brick

seems like a good OC but kinda hard to tell with how good CRISTOBUM oline CROOTS have been this year.