• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
PRIME at the buffs! the stuff of legends

I used to fucking love Colorado back in the day. My cousin went there so all their xmas/bday gifts were BUFFS related.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
he knows every 4 or 5 years he will get the perfect combo of personnel for that trog offense to "work" and people will forget how bad it is and he will start being called UNDERRATED CORCH again.

If they completely turn it around next year, maybe. People are legitimately mad about about the nepotism, everyone knows if the OC were anyone but his son they'd have been fired after LAST season.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches

The deal projects for the Big 12 to make a sharp increase in media revenue per school, despite Oklahoma and Texas not being in the league after the 2024 season. A source said that the league is expected to agree to a grant of rights with its 12 members for the length of the deal.

The overall value of the Big 12's media deal is expected to increase from $220 million annually to $380 million. That's an average increase in media-only revenue per school from $22 million to $31.7 million (the $380 million is now divided 12 ways with the addition of BYU, UCF, Cincinnati and Houston).
We may as well give the money to everyone else in the conference since that chode E Gordon Gee said he was "proud" of the 5-7 record this year.

gun2mouth

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
NEERS ARE VERY GOOD WOOOOO

Idk how to feel about this Deion nonsense, it feels exactly like the Russell Wilson hype train lol. But I cant imagine it will go as poorly. I think itd be cool for the Buffs to be more interesting and I'll definitely try to make it to a game at Folsom, but the more I learn about the history of that program...I mean it's pretty trashy. McCartney's wife told Sal Aunese he wanted to kill a "defenseless" baby lmao. Boulder is for the birds. I will absolutely cheer for them against Nebraska at the very least.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
You just know this is going to end badly. WDE!

graphic_design_is_my_passion.jpg

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
NEERS ARE VERY GOOD WOOOOO

Idk how to feel about this Deion nonsense, it feels exactly like the Russell Wilson hype train lol. But I cant imagine it will go as poorly. I think itd be cool for the Buffs to be more interesting and I'll definitely try to make it to a game at Folsom, but the more I learn about the history of that program...I mean it's pretty trashy. McCartney's wife told Sal Aunese he wanted to kill a "defenseless" baby lmao. Boulder is for the birds. I will absolutely cheer for them against Nebraska at the very least.
Sounds like Mike Zimmer might be coming in as DC. They will be improved in a hurry. They only questions are how insufferable do Colorado fans get and how long does it last

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
If you ignore the football context, Deion's tweets sound awfully serial killer-y. JR Sandlin in absolute shambles.

Brick

Fade in:

INT. DABO SWINNEY'S OFFICE - DAY

Dabo Swinney sits at his desk, looking at a binder full of football plays. There is a knock on the door and he looks up.

DABO: Come in.

The door opens and a young man walks in. He is dressed in a football uniform and has a confident look on his face.

DABO: Ah, you must be the five star recruit I've been hearing so much about. I'm Coach Swinney.

RECRUIT: Nice to meet you, Coach. I've heard a lot of good things about you and your program.

DABO: Well, I'm glad to hear that. We take pride in our program here at Clemson. We're not just about winning football games, we're about developing young men into leaders.

RECRUIT: That's great to hear, Coach. I'm looking for a program that will help me grow as a player and a person.

DABO: Absolutely. And as a Christian coach, I believe that faith is a crucial part of that development.

RECRUIT: I appreciate that, Coach, but I have to be honest with you. I'm not religious. I'm agnostic.

DABO: I see. Well, that's okay. I believe that everyone has the right to their own beliefs. But I also believe that faith in Jesus Christ is the key to true fulfillment and happiness.

RECRUIT: I respect your beliefs, Coach, but they're not for me. I'm not interested in being proselytized to. I just want to focus on football and my own personal growth.

DABO: I understand, but I just want to make sure you know that faith is a crucial part of our program here at Clemson. If you decide to join us, you'll be expected to participate in team prayers and Bible studies.

RECRUIT: I appreciate the offer, Coach, but I don't think Clemson is the right fit for me. I'm sorry.

DABO: I understand. I wish you the best of luck in your football career and in your personal journey.

The recruit nods and exits the office. Dabo sits at his desk, looking disappointed.

Fade to black.

The End.

Brick

FADE IN:

INT. COACH ARROYO'S OFFICE - DAY

Coach Marcus Arroyo sits behind his desk, scrolling through his phone. He has a smug smile on his face.

COACH ARROYO:
I'm the best at this social media game. I can spot a fake profile a mile away.

Suddenly, his phone beeps with a notification. He opens it and sees a message from a recruit named Jayden Minshew.

JAYDEN:
Hey Coach, I'm a high school quarterback and I'm interested in joining your team. I saw your tweet about being the best at social media and I thought I'd try my luck.

Coach Arroyo's smug smile widens as he replies to the message.

COACH ARROYO:
Nice try, kid. I can spot a fake profile a mile away. You're not getting a scholarship from me.

Jayden quickly replies with a picture of himself in a high school football uniform, throwing a perfect spiral.

JAYDEN:
I'm not fake, Coach. I'm the real deal. Give me a chance and I promise I won't disappoint you.

Coach Arroyo is impressed by the picture and decides to give Jayden a chance.

COACH ARROYO:
Alright, kid. I'll give you a shot. Come to our next game and impress me.

Jayden eagerly agrees and Coach Arroyo sends out a celebratory tweet, boasting about his latest recruit.

CUT TO:
INT. COLLEGE FOOTBALL STADIUM - DAY

Jayden takes the field for his first game, wearing the college team's colors. Coach Arroyo watches from the sidelines, confident in his quarterback's abilities.

But Jayden quickly proves to be a disaster, throwing five interceptions in the first half. The team falls behind and Coach Arroyo's smug smile turns into a grimace.

CUT TO:
INT. ATHLETIC DIRECTOR'S OFFICE - DAY

The Athletic Director sits behind his desk, angry and frustrated. Coach Arroyo stands before him, trying to defend his decision to recruit Jayden.

ATHLETIC DIRECTOR:
I can't believe you fell for that kid's fake profile. You've cost us this game and I have no choice but to fire you.

Coach Arroyo's face falls as the Athletic Director hands him a pink slip.

FADE TO BLACK.

Craig7835

I liked Deions approach. Told the bums to hit the portal or learn to not be a bum.

But his staff is looking pretty amazingly bad if the rumors are true.

Charles Kelly - DC
Tim Brewster - Clown
Willie Taggart - Bum, clown, and dance coordinator.

Charles Kelly is a buffoon. He took over the 2013 Florida State defense that Jeremy Pruitt had that went from #1 to #49 under him. Plus he has a stupid ass act he does by constantly walking from the sidelines barking orders & the players have to pull him back. Hopefully Coach Prime puts him in the booth

Lightningwar

Administrator
Talk about a toxic culture lol

Fisher if he hires Petrino will still call the plays. He has had an OC his entire career. But they serve as a figure head and don't call plays. Also A&M has 20 players in the portal.