• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
FURD hired the SUCK STATE corch, so they won’t be HARD NOSED anymore!

CUY4ZcXUEAAUABJ.0.0.jpg

Wooly gonna cry and then cheat at simulation baseball

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Can’t say anything that hasn’t already been said, just here to pay my tribute. This 2002 Philip Rivers vs Kliff Kingsbury duel is what introduced me to Leach and the air raid, I don’t watch very much CFB these days but this game will always be sketched in my memory

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
LMAO Why you say that?

When he was named OC under Clay Helton st USC, he basically bragged that his offense was so simple to master that it would be very quick to install and this would let all the atholetes that SC always seems to have a surfeit of to basically run all over the field.

Personally I thought he'd be a great fit for the roster SC had at the time (all 5-star QBs and WRs, all 2-star OL and RBs).

The reality seemed to be that, if his offense was that easy and simple to install, it was probably also very easy to study on film and scheme defenses to neutralize it.

Lightningwar

Administrator
When he was named OC under Clay Helton st USC, he basically bragged that his offense was so simple to master that it would be very quick to install and this would let all the atholetes that SC always seems to have a surfeit of to basically run all over the field.

Personally I thought he'd be a great fit for the roster SC had at the time (all 5-star QBs and WRs, all 2-star OL and RBs).

The reality seemed to be that, if his offense was that easy and simple to install, it was probably also very easy to study on film and scheme defenses to neutralize it.

Sounds like Willie Taggart and "Lethal Simplicity" which just ended up being "Lethal Stupidity". 3 and out in under 40 seconds and crush your own defense. And lead to being a laughing stock of the league with shit like this.

digs

sun of nothing
That guy makes me rethink ever wearing a leather jacket again

That guys podcast looks more pathetic than Prehms golf score

That guy tweets about sports the same way my dad texts. "What a day to be a sun devil", which I really know is code for "you may be a jobless bum but I still love you", but ironically is what his dad texts him verbatim once per year on the day after his birthday.

Brick

Fade in:

INT. DABO SWINNEY'S OFFICE - DAY

Dabo Swinney sits at his desk, looking at a binder full of football plays. There is a knock on the door and he looks up.

DABO: Come in.

The door opens and a young man walks in. He is dressed in a football uniform and has a confident look on his face.

DABO: Ah, you must be the five star recruit I've been hearing so much about. I'm Coach Swinney.

RECRUIT: Nice to meet you, Coach. I've heard a lot of good things about you and your program.

DABO: Well, I'm glad to hear that. We take pride in our program here at Clemson. We're not just about winning football games, we're about developing young men into leaders.

RECRUIT: That's great to hear, Coach. I'm looking for a program that will help me grow as a player and a person.

DABO: Absolutely. And as a Christian coach, I believe that faith is a crucial part of that development.

RECRUIT: I appreciate that, Coach, but I have to be honest with you. I'm not religious. I'm agnostic.

DABO: I see. Well, that's okay. I believe that everyone has the right to their own beliefs. But I also believe that faith in Jesus Christ is the key to true fulfillment and happiness.

RECRUIT: I respect your beliefs, Coach, but they're not for me. I'm not interested in being proselytized to. I just want to focus on football and my own personal growth.

DABO: I understand, but I just want to make sure you know that faith is a crucial part of our program here at Clemson. If you decide to join us, you'll be expected to participate in team prayers and Bible studies.

RECRUIT: I appreciate the offer, Coach, but I don't think Clemson is the right fit for me. I'm sorry.

DABO: I understand. I wish you the best of luck in your football career and in your personal journey.

The recruit nods and exits the office. Dabo sits at his desk, looking disappointed.

Fade to black.

The End.