• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Jesus did not take flak, he was literally(supposedly) fucking murdered, but it's definitely a very similar situation with similar stakes.

Mame YO

slings rocks
SOONER SCOOP

oklahoma hat not even on da table rofl

there were some rumblings almost immediately though, he never sent his NLI. Rumors that his family was blindsided when he picked Oregon.

Mame YO

slings rocks
Anyway, Oklahoma fans are speculating because he hasn’t sent the NLI over but MA’SOURCE is saying that it’s been signed but not sent over, waiting on paperwork from Oregon for his NIL deal. he just switched all of his TWATTER info over to reflect that he is an Oregon commit.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
tFzXZPc.gif

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Requesting the little side to side motion he does when telling Coach Taylor he's swinging his sword dthe wrong way

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I see Coastal Carolina hired Tim Beck as the coach. Is he any good?

Chadwell: one of the more innovative offensive minds in college football
Beck: one of the offensive minds in college football

You know a guy sucks when he’s been an OC at three blue bloods and has been fired/asked to find another job at all three, and he couldn’t get a HC job until now. At least he’s probably not a horrible person like Chadwell since he keeps getting huge opportunities. Woof. Poor Coastal

Brick

tim beck sucks. he basically a jay norvell clone. gets passed around more than nashnul oc trogs.

although sometimes impressively average OC/DCs make good HCs because they get out of their own way.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The only positive thing I’ve ever heard about Tim Beck is he’s a good CROOTER. How much weight you want to put on that when he’s corched the places he has is debatable, but if that is true, and he can not trog up the offense, then he could be a good hire, but I don’t have high hopes for the guy who completely wasted great talent at OSU

Craig7835

Chadwell: one of the more innovative offensive minds in college football
Beck: one of the offensive minds in college football

You know a guy sucks when he’s been an OC at three blue bloods and has been fired/asked to find another job at all three, and he couldn’t get a HC job until now. At least he’s probably not a horrible person like Chadwell since he keeps getting huge opportunities. Woof. Poor Coastal

Chadwell a horrible person?.... didn't know that

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Liberty: Religious Scam School

High Point (no footbaw): Non-religious Scam School - that place was like a damn cult meeting when Teenage Blue and I did a college visit there over the summer

Mame YO

slings rocks
I never charged anyone lol you got me confused with @Reel I think

Ma’nephew will be coming over with some folks for Christmas brunch tomorrow