• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021-22 Corches' Terrible HaSHtaGS Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I don't get why Zimmer is on his staff. He couldn't get a NASHNUL DC position or even a position corch spot? Definitely HATES CROOTIN

Brick

lol wasn't charles kelly the DC of that FLAZZU team that got pwned by oregon? they were looking winded like no other team i had seen play that CHIP offense, in like the first quarter. looked totally unprepared. lmao

LOLORADO RETREAD WELL RESPECTED IN THE CORCHING COMMUNITY BOOMER BUMS

only good hire may be MACTION MILLENIAL OC.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Yeah, he’s terrible. Fortunately for him hardly anyone runs an interesting offense in the Pac-12 anymore. Gonna get wrecked by Oregon State, though

Lightningwar

Administrator
lol wasn't charles kelly the DC of that FLAZZU team that got pwned by oregon? they were looking winded like no other team i had seen play that CHIP offense, in like the first quarter. looked totally unprepared. lmao

Yup, a defense full of NFL talent in the ACC and under-achieved. Another Jimbo Fisher special as he got the guy a raise an extension in 2015.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

WELL RESPECTED IN THE CROOTIN COMMUNITY

Brick

TOSH an CHARLES are the ultimate CROOTIN ONLY coordinators. why does CRISTOBUM have a HC jerb and not them?

Brick

lmfao for all the whinging about ReSouRces and money over the years they pay out the ass to poach useless diaz and whoever this guy is who will get run out of town by CRISTOBUM or go down with the ship

"Tulane is owed $500,000 in buyout money for Guidry's departure, a source told Thamel"

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
itysl-serious.gif