• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

hayvis gonna hammer into these shit for brains 2021-22 Premier League

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Liverpool got off to a good start against Norwich; Salah was gr8. Having Van Dijk back is huge for this team. Hopefully Robbo isn't out too long.

Arsenal, WOOF

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
At this point you have to be seriously fuckwitted to pay Stan 100 pounds to go to the Emirates and watch this shit. Which is probably why its full.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Hopefully this is the season where Arsenal are so shig we heamorage season tickets, Kroenke panics and sells up.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I would rather be relegated and either be under different ownership or have the Kroenke's knowing their asset is worth fuck all than the status QUO. I actively will us to lose these days. They destroyed the team I went to watch for 25 years of my life.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
gunnersaurus_h6gd4rangftl1h57mlfrnemf2.jpg

bruin

So. Gabriel Jesus has just been a natural winger this entire time and now Pep discovered it? :laughing:

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
A draw was the best you could hope for there. Unfortunate red. I don’t think it was as intentional as the announcers made it sound, but his arm definitely stopped a goal.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
ESR is too good for these bums. Kinda surprised he signed, but glad he's here.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Jesus. What happened to Tottenham? I haven't been following very much, and it looks like they accidentally turned themselves into a big stinking pile of shit again.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They are bums but Tomiyasu is a huge improvement on the right in defense over...I don't even know who they were running out there before. Cedric?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Chillwell just got completely undressed lol

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
I actually don’t even care. So many people are crying. Honestly if we aren’t going to institute some sort of salary/wage cap, or something that isn’t a joke like FFP, then fuck it. People are crying ‘the sport is dead!’ but why should United, City, and Chelsea hold all the big bucks lol. I really don’t care.