• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Cam gonna be starting at the half today, lol

Front office looks like real fucking morons for how all that went down. A Cam that cant throw is still way better than Darnold or whatever shitstick they're gonna trot out. I'm glad he gets more $$$ and makes them look like clowns while tYpInG l!k3 a (u/\/T and dressing like a gay Moldovan.

@silverwufs can'tkeepgettingawaywithit.youtube

ZackMills

Have mercy
FELdboEUUAArlSL

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Titans will be the worst #1 seed in history if they keep winning. Their offense is pure trash without Henry. The o line is garbage. Tannehill has no time to throw. Taylor Lewan is trash. My most hated football player ever and that’s saying a lot.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Titans will be the worst #1 seed in history if they keep winning. Their offense is pure trash without Henry. The o line is garbage. Tannehill has no time to throw. Taylor Lewan is trash. My most hated football player ever and that’s saying a lot.
I agree that Michigan players are the worst.

bruin

Best the Chiefs looked by a mile last night. Mahomes stood in the pocket and wasn’t rolling out every other play. Got a bookend right side of the OL with the rookies Humphrey and Smith for years to come.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Glad to see Trey doing so well. He’s the best freshman OL I’ve seen play at tennesseee in my life prolly. Then he got sick and almost never played football again.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed

They did just go through Bills, Chiefs, Colts, Rams and Saints. Not sure many teams got the bonafides they do even without Henry

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
No doubt. They making chicken salad out of chicken shit. Vrabel deserves props, but I'm telling y'all they will get bounced early in the playoffs if they don't fix that offense and get #35 the fuck out of the defensive backfield.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Don't they always get bounced early in the playoffs?

I mean the Saints were two XPs away without:

Winston, Kamara, Michael Thomas, Chauncey, Big Nutz Lutz, Payton Turner, Terron Armstead, Andrus Peat, etc

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
No they usually win games once they are in the playoffs. Don't even cry about injuries. The Titans have used like 81 players so far this year. Already an all time NFL record.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I've seen way worse, but that is a typical domestic abuser. Unfortunately that is likely misdemeanor assault, but hopefully it will at least end his NFL career.

EDIT

Oh neve r mind, he did that on his own by sucking ass. Should have known. Anchor down.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Figured the lions +12.5 was easy money but now they are into a backup from fucking EKU. Lawd.