• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
OUDNA letting everybody down, much surprise

also officiating conspiracy theories are always dumb, I admit, but at the same time the SHIELD has a massive incentive to get people interested in two LA transplant teams. Rams success is on borrowed time with all those random free agents while the Bungles presumably are going to have a 10 year window or so.

I mean...

:larry:

Basketball players don't throw games by going 0-12 from 3 (Russ does this but it's not intentional). They miss a late free throw or commit a sorta dubious 5th/6th foul. Other than leaks, it wouldn't be hard at all for NFL officials to significantly influence the likelihood of some outcome, at the very least.

Considering they missed that blatant facemask on a touchdown and also refused to call Floyd's NZ infractions or any of the times Whitworth moved a half second early, I'm happy to chalk this up to professional incompetence (though given the most popular league in the country in the biggest game of the season, that's still fucking pathetic).

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Collinsworth droning on and on about how Stafford had no weapons after obj got hurt. Ummm except the league’s leading receiver in every single category.
Collinsworth is terrible. The next time he says something insightful will be the first.

Sorry, @Bmack

U think ur disappointed in his commentating. Imagine how it feels to see his son on tv.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Even with the little time he had, the out route was wide open for 3-4 yards and out of bounds. He missed the read.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Padford seems way more likely to get a second than Rodgers. Maybe Rodgers should pull on his connections and send a trailer park hit squad from Bakersfield after Cooper Kupp or something.

Brick

SUPERB OWL halftime show was fine. kinda thought the production/set/effects seemed cheap tho. and kinda don't get the point with no profanity. woulda been lit af if they could say what they wanted.

was very high and too lazy to go back but all these complaints about DA REFS when BANGles got that long td with RIP MOVE offensive PI no call?

overall the game was FUN but damn neither team could run for shit. so much for HARD NOSE.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
SUPERB OWL halftime show was fine. kinda thought the production/set/effects seemed cheap tho. and kinda don't get the point with no profanity. woulda been lit af if they could say what they wanted.

was very high and too lazy to go back but all these complaints about DA REFS when BANGles got that long td with RIP MOVE offensive PI no call?

overall the game was FUN but damn neither team could run for shit. so much for HARD NOSE.

Well that was a bad call too. And it was just the first holding call that was booboo, the second one was fine. They let them play all game and hit the BUNGLES with a ticky tack holding call. It was still fine since JOE COOL III had a chance.

Brick

that was the first full nashnul game i have listened to with the sound on for a very long time. SHEESH collingsworth. awful.

digs

sun of nothing
love the hate Kyler getting when KLIFF is still coach. The amount of unforced errors and game management BUNGLEMENT from the corching staff of the cards this year was pretty incredible. Can't wait til SLIDER takes his ball out of town and the Cards pick up Carson WENTZ-TO-THE-LAST-PLACE-ON-EARTH-THAT-THINKS-HE-SHOULDNT-BE-AN-INSURANCE-SALESMAN. Then I'll only have to pay attention to one doomed god forsaken footbaw team.

People in AZ are comparing SLIDER to:

JOHN SKELTON
MAX HALL
RYAN LINDLEY
BRIAN HOYER
KEVIN KOLB

lol gtfo. None of those fucks even got CAPS names

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Burrow is accurate, has a quick release, and has young, talented receivers. The AFC is brutal, but I really think they'll be fine with a better OL and even a serviceable front 7 on defense

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Christ Snyder practically had WTF cheerleaders giving him lap dances in the owners office and he hasn't been forced to sell the team. Kraft got rub and tugs from "massage therapists," he hasn't been forced to sell the team. Jerry would have be videotaped screwing farm animals while sacrificing virgins on a cross while ladyboys make sneakers for $.03/day before Goodell would think about taking a draft pick away from the Cowboys.

digs

sun of nothing
This whole thing makes no sense. What did they do to him?
hes a black qb in arizona, he's getting a very predictable reaction around here lol. He's talked about as a "running qb" that "still needs to learn how to hit basic passes" as if he is not the most prolific HS passing QB of all time. Kyler still has growth and development ahead of him, he's not a final product. He's putting up pretty good numbers through three years though. People around here wanna keep KLIFF and think SLIDER is the biggest problem on the team. THIS IS HOW YOU GET JOHN SKELTON OR MAX HALL. AZ is the worst. Wish I could adopt a MACTION team for the NFL too. Think I will, IM A BUNGLES FAN NOW