• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I have a friend who is a 36 year old boomer. She says she only checks personal gmail once a week (?) and asks that everyone send personal emails to her work account lol.

ImperturbableEmbarrassedBluejay-size_restricted.gif

bruin

Gruden hit the grand slam of people to offend

The “all sorts of people.” line SCHEFTER threw out at the BREAKING NEWS break during MNF had me cackling like prime Verne at Neyland Stadium on a autumn afternoon

So, Jon and JAY def were having appointments with WFT cheerleaders huh

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Gruden's always been a dumbass piece of shit. Good riddance.

Since this was all about the WFT, hopefully they find enough about Snyder to Donald Sterling his ass.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm not kidding about contracting - or moving - WFT. It's a top to bottom toxic organization. Do you honestly think most of the players even want to be there? The stadium sucks, the ownership sucks, the players don't care, etc. Force the sale and relocate it.

Brick

sherman can TALK GOOD he the next brandon marshall. all ur sins forgiven in this shitty earth as long as you can speak bullshit well.

PRESS CONFERENCE CORCH

bruin

Chiefs have 12 turnovers in the last 14 quarters. Hill drops a ball right into a DB’s arms. Wild