• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Guarantee you the chargers corches outsmarted hisselfs. They called timeout to tell their defense to watch out for a flea flicker or play action pass.

Raiders corch was like, really?? You calling timeout? Fuck you.

And since now the defense was second guessing pass, they ran it right up their ass for 15 or whatever yards lol.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Guarantee you the chargers corches outsmarted hisselfs. They called timeout to tell their defense to watch out for a flea flicker or play action pass.

Raiders corch was like, really?? You calling timeout? Fuck you.

And since now the defense was second guessing pass, they ran it right up their ass for 15 or whatever yards lol.

This is why Belichik is a genius. He would never outsmart hisself. They beat the Bills in December throwing the ball 2 times. The opposite of outsmarting hisself.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Not sure I'll ever understand franchises that act like they have shareholders or something. Flores is good. Who cares what the fucking fans think? I honestly don't see a reality where they are at a strategic mid-long term advantage firing Flores.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
In this case, Ross is a Michigan alum and wants a MICHIGAN MAN coach.

Always losing to your rival and grossly underachieving, welcome to Miami!

That's if Harbaugh is even coming. They could've just fired him without a guarantee

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Bye Nagy, bye Pace, Mediocrity still Bear's best friend.

The Bears will be nothing but a garbage organization until the Halas family is no longer the primary shareholder. Pace drafted Trubisky and Kevin White, both unforgivable sins, especially the Trubisky pick. Even if GODGERS (@bruin228) fucks off to Pissburgh next season they'll be lucky to go 9-8.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
In this case, Ross is a Michigan alum and wants a MICHIGAN MAN coach.

Always losing to your rival and grossly underachieving, welcome to Miami!

That's if Harbaugh is even coming. They could've just fired him without a guarantee

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

MICHIGAN MAN is such a MICHIGAN MAN he says he won't target Harbaugh.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Two winning seasons out of three for a shitty franchise; Flores has to be getting hired as a HC somewhere else, right? He actually wouldn't be bad for the Jags. That first Miami team he had was supposed to be winless and he dragged them to 5 wins. Though I bet because Tua is mediocre, they won't want him impacting TREVA, even though TREVA already sucks.

They had some bad losses this year (Jags, Falcons), but their other losses were all to playoff teams or teams that should've made the playoffs (lol Colts). They swept Belichick and the Pats and beat some other good teams, too.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Two winning seasons out of three for a shitty franchise; Flores has to be getting hired as a HC somewhere else, right? He actually wouldn't be bad for the Jags. That first Miami team he had was supposed to be winless and he dragged them to 5 wins. Though I bet because Tua is mediocre, they won't want him impacting TREVA, even though TREVA already sucks.

They had some bad losses this year (Jags, Falcons), but their other losses were all to playoff teams or teams that should've made the playoffs (lol Colts). They swept Belichick and the Pats and beat some other good teams, too.

Doomer in me says Trevor Lawrence's career is already irreparably damaged and he'll be a coach before long.

Ander1345

The Bears will be nothing but a garbage organization until the Halas family is no longer the primary shareholder. Pace drafted Trubisky and Kevin White, both unforgivable sins, especially the Trubisky pick. Even if GODGERS (@bruin228) fucks off to Pissburgh next season they'll be lucky to go 9-8.

9-8 for a first year HC with an unproven rookie QB and aging defense would be a big step up though...

Likely means we aren't leaving 39 year old Jason Peters on and island protecting Fields's blindside anymore. Yay for 1 game above .500 being a step up from near criminal negligence!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'm genuinely curious if TREVA is effective without being a threat as a runner. Doesn't he run like a legit sub 5 40? He ran a lot at Clemson even with designed QB runs. Any time I've unfortunately seen the Jags play he didn't do much if any of that. Might be time to consider that like Lamar, you gotta turn him loose and just contingency plan for the inevitable injuries.

334 yards rushing and it's probably all on scrambles or in meaningless game time, especially considering NFL sacks taken detract from passing yards I think.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
He's supposed to be some generational passer, though, and he isn't. Half of his attempts during sophomore and junior years at KLIMPSON involved him chucking it up to some 5 STAR CROOT against some awful ACC defensive back that wouldn't make the four deep at Bama. People just latched onto his freshman year (when he also had God tier receivers) and just insisted that he was this level of QB prospect nobody had seen in years when JOEY FRANCHISE was right there detonating him in the shampship.

Ander1345

I'm genuinely curious if TREVA is effective without being a threat as a runner. Doesn't he run like a legit sub 5 40? He ran a lot at Clemson even with designed QB runs. Any time I've unfortunately seen the Jags play he didn't do much if any of that. Might be time to consider that like Lamar, you gotta turn him loose and just contingency plan for the inevitable injuries.

334 yards rushing and it's probably all on scrambles or in meaningless game time, especially considering NFL sacks taken detract from passing yards I think.

No reason TREVA can't be a running threat it just can't be the go to thing or he won't last. He's just getting thrown to the wolves more than the rest of the 1st round QB's aside from maybe Fields with Nagy's disastrous playcalling with 5 man protection.

CJ_24

Playoff predictions
Wild Card:
Bengales over Raiders
Patriots over Bill's
Chiefs over Steelers
Bucs over Eagles
Niners over Cowboys
Rams over Cardinals

Divisional:
Titans over Patriots
Chiefs over Bengales
Buccaneers over Rams
Niners over Packers

Conference:
Titans over Chiefs
Niners over Buccaneers

Superb owl
Titans over Niners

Ander1345

He's supposed to be some generational passer, though, and he isn't. Half of his attempts during sophomore and junior years at KLIMPSON involved him chucking it up to some 5 STAR CROOT against some awful ACC defensive back that wouldn't make the four deep at Bama. People just latched onto his freshman year (when he also had God tier receivers) and just insisted that he was this level of QB prospect nobody had seen in years when JOEY FRANCHISE was right there detonating him in the shampship.

Yeah there seems to be way too much emphasis on if your guy can pull a "Mahomes throwing the ball 60 yards after going through a ballet routine" than there is emphasis on can you guy throw the corner route when it's actually open.

Need to have the latter before you can gush over the former.

Ander1345

Giants keeping this BUM Joe Judge

Huge mistake, he seems so awful and uninspiring. They had unproven WR's vs the Bears and basically just ran every down. Like the season is over and assuming you get another season, you just pass up the chance for free information and made Glennon throw some lame ass dumpoffs and hand the ball off.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Y'all cray. Titans ain't making the superb owl. They only do well when nobody expects them to. When they are the favorites, they choke. All the way back to the Oiler days. Adams family would never let them wear the Love Ya Blues in the big game.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Huge mistake, he seems so awful and uninspiring. They had unproven WR's vs the Bears and basically just ran every down. Like the season is over and assuming you get another season, you just pass up the chance for free information and made Glennon throw some lame ass dumpoffs and hand the ball off.
To be fair not gonna learn much with Glennon or Jake Turkey FROMM State Farm at QB, but man it was a painful season. Definitely makes me appreciate what the Giants had in Eli Manning

Ander1345

To be fair not gonna learn much with Glennon or Jake Turkey FROMM State Farm at QB, but man it was a painful season. Definitely makes me appreciate what the Giants had in Eli Manning

This is fair but I think his whole spiel about never giving up or whatever rings hollow when I don't think they ever intended to try to win that game.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
The entire NFL just comes down to, do you have a good qb? If yes, playoffs. If no, see you next year.

How many good qbs aint in the playoffs? Russell Wilson and..... and..... bzzzzz. Nobody else.

CJ_24

The entire NFL just comes down to, do you have a good qb? If yes, playoffs. If no, see you next year.

How many good qbs aint in the playoffs? Russell Wilson and..... and..... bzzzzz. Nobody else.
Joe Flacco and the corpse of Peyton Manning won superb owls within the last decade

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Flacco was ELITE that Superb Owl run just like ELI was during his. Is anybody's defense is as good as that Denver defense was? Maybe Buffalo or New England. I pick JOSH to go all the way because I don't have trog concerns about BALANCED OFFENSE

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Obviously there are outliers when you have a hot QB or a fucking amazing defense, but anyway, that wasn't my point. I just said that good qbs almost always get into the playoffs, not that mediocre ones can't.