• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
The BARVES don’t win the division because they are good. They win because the other teams in the division find new ways to shoot themselves in the dick every year.

bruin

Anyone catch some of that ‘86 Mets 30for30?

Dykstra was on one. Felt for Strawberry. The baddest dudes always had insecurity problems - (Straw, Mike Tyson, Walter Payton, Duran, etc..)

Bdub

Loved Dykstra as a player, but dude is an asshole.
I just want to know what kinda drugs he has been doing. Not sure there are any brain cells left in his head. Doc has snorted coke his whole life and is still 10 times more intelligent than Dykstra.

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wow, how did this happen

like that lady who threw her kid off the walkway of the Tyson's parking garage a few years ago. Seems an oddly popular choice for getting rid of your kid/self

Brick

just really smug. a giants player got hit by a pitch, obviously not intentional, and this dude was kept yelling WHY U HURTING OUR PLAYERZ UR SEASON IS DONE IN A WEEK.

o really?

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Belt is the guy who looks like he works at a gas station

Wolfman21

Braves' magic number now down to 1 to win the NL Least. I can't believe they only had Acuna for half a season, no Ozuna, no Soroka, D'arnaud was out for 2.5 months and they're still likely gonna win the division. Anthopolous better win executive of the year for his trade deadline moves as every single one of them has come up ACES. Soler, Duvall and Rosario have OPS' of .848, .831 and .910 respectively since joining the team. Richard Rodriguez has lengthened the bullpen a touch and Joc has added a much needed lefty bat off the bench. For that production, Braves gave up Bryce Ball, Pablo Sandoval, Alex Jackson and some A ball pitcher nobody have ever heard of, lol.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Rays have bad uniforms and a bad stadium, they are the opposite of the Padres
No doubt, but they are the underdoges playing with a tiny budget and I respect how they make it work. Who else am I gonna root for? Damn sure not the Cardinals or Dodgers or Yankees or Red Sox. White Sox are ok, Astros lol, fuck them. Rays it is.