• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

bruin

While we are at it, ban infielders from setting up in the outfield. I’m ok with the shift otherwise

Honestly, wouldn’t mind keeping the runner on 2nd to start extras. I know they’re not. But, after 95% of fans leave after the final out at the end of the 9th now, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s back in a couple years.

Didn’t that Dodgers - Pads game at Petco in August go like 17? So really it doesn’t matter lol

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Just quit labeling them as position players and call them fielders and then there is no shift anymore

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Honestly, wouldn’t mind keeping the runner on 2nd to start extras. I know they’re not. But, after 95% of fans leave after the final out at the end of the 9th now, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s back in a couple years.

Didn’t that Dodgers - Pads game at Petco in August go like 17? So really it doesn’t matter lol
Yeah. I left in the 7th, lol. I was also there until the last out of the 22-inning game, which was the worst game of my life. I remember walking past my office on the way to the car and thinking “I have to be back there in 5 hours…”

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator

Of course this dipfuck has the worst take about it. Same argument that boomers make when we can’t call them coloreds anymore. They are coloreds, they will always be coloreds

Just say peta is stupid and go about your day.

Last edited:

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I’m late, but mlb.tv blackouts are super dumb. Especially in the LA market where you still can’t get the Dodgers channel on some providers.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I can’t wait for it to be over so I can start concentrating on my prospect research and my Padres franchise. I’ve played all 162. Playoffs start next time I fire it up. 132-30 babby.

Wolfman21

4-0 lead and Braves could end it tonight and Snitker managing like its a fucking spring training game. So glad they stuck with Davidson so long when the entire pitching staff is ready to go.

Wolfman21

Been 26 years since I got to have this much fun watching postseason baseball. Been a hell of a ride watching these guys come up through the system and then perform on this stage. Pretty dang cool. Never expected it this season. I wanted them to be sellers after Acuna went down. Never would have expected this.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I thought this was a great baseball season. I'm not a big Braves fan, but very impressive to see how they transformed their team after the Acuna injury and found a way to win.

Pitchers and catchers report February 15th

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
As a baseball PURIST I'm going to associate their success with Acuna's injury. They didn't have as much negative bat flip energy going forward which allowed the team to flourish.