• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Have Philly fans tried?

il_570xN.2712508714_kf98.jpg

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Coliseum site is great: just rebuild there. Oakland has tons of money and potential. Other pro teams left.

Attendance is shitty because the park is terrible and ownership is hated.
Has Oakland tried being more desirable to pro teams?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The announcers were tombout how Tommy Pham fella was out for surgery at some point because he was stabbed outside of a San Diego night club?

Stabbings and players out for Covid protocols, this sounds like a truly apocalyptic sim!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Manny Machado really did destroy the Rockies, lol. Sounds like Hampton nearly got to that triple that emptied the bases. It really wouldn’t have mattered anyway, because the Rockies couldn’t get any offense going at all!

I love that the only run the Rockies did score was the most piddle dick run imaginable! A walk, stolen base, and two sacrifices to score without a single hit, lol.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Game 1 of the double header had me really sad. Good start from Gray and then the bullpen gives up a grand slam. Rockies offense finally started halfway clicking, but they left loaded bases stranded twice. The last out of as especially excruciating because it was a pop up where 3 Padres all ran to get it and nearly collided... one of the dummies made a great catch doe. If that drops, all the base runners probably score and it’s walkoff lol.

Now for game 2! Hoping we don’t get swept by these villains

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Oh good a blown save! A wild pitch not helping hisselfs! What a waste of a decent start, lol

I hate the entire idea of a closer in 2021, but they should at least try having one with less than an 8 era!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Lawd!

Rockies defense continued to save the day... then Fuentes with the walkoff hit in extra innings to save my dignity! I wouldn’t have been able to show my face in here if the pavels swept us!

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Swept those Cardinals. Played the game the right way.

CrAAAAig "Dreamboat" StAAAAmen (@Mr. Radpants) still slayin' them on the mound and in POUNDTOWN in Slamhound Diego. Really great seeing him still in The Show though I am convinced he has a painting of hisself in his attic in Chula Vista. Easily one of the nicest and best looking guys in MLB.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
He has a right to run his path and to avoid the tag. He could have just bowled him over. I think the fact that he gets up and hugs the guy pretty much tells you he had no ill intent.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I still have no idea how a guy from Seattle sounds like that

Wolfman21

He has a right to run his path and to avoid the tag. He could have just bowled him over. I think the fact that he gets up and hugs the guy pretty much tells you he had no ill intent.

I agree. It was a very machado way to get tagged out though

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Boring game today, but BUM bard managed to not fuck up in the top of the 9th. Headed to the bottom of the 9th tied 2-2!

Will the Rockies give me another walkoff gift?