• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 MLB and Rockies AA Look-back Thread

bruin

Dodgers name Knebel the game 5 starter. Urias will come in from the pen sooner rather than later. MIND games. Watch out if this backfires.

analytics.

NERDS NERDS NERDS NERDS

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Dodgers name Knebel the game 5 starter. Urias will come in from the pen sooner rather than later. MIND games. Watch out if this backfires.

analytics.

NERDS NERDS NERDS NERDS

It's more a response to the Giants analytical tactics than an oddball move in itself

bruin

Not bad for a New York franchise!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let’s leave Chicago to the eskimos

Santa Winds blowing from the north!

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Yeah I didn't mean it in a disrespectful way. I know the guy won 3 world series, but that was with a different organization that seems to just know how to win. Padres ain't that.
He managed the Padres during pretty much all of their winning seasons. He was fired after back to back division wins and handed over probably the best team on paper (until recently) to Bud Black who turned it into a pile of turds. I’m not sure Bochy is the right fit, but I think he would be fine.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Gotta be between GoT and Giants-Dodgers. The middle two are blown way out of proportion. Sopranos and Lost were fine endings and really weren’t confusing unless you’re a confused individual. The fact that Calzano lists them is telling. GoT was garbo. Giants-Dodgers ending shouldn’t have happened.

bruin

Ouch. Thought both games were winnable and should be coming home at worst 1-1. Not hitting at all with RISP and 4 hits like last night isn’t going to get it done. Was fuming when Doc took out Max, but post game he said he had dead arm and it was the right move.

Down 2-0 last season too, but this mountain seems
Much steeper..

Wolfman21

Dodgers won't be as bad as they were in the first two games in regards to RISP, so I could see them winning all 3 at home. Long, Long way to go in this series.

Wolfman21

man...5 outs away from a commanding 3-0 series lead...now feels like the Dodgers are gonna roll to a 3-2 lead headed back to Atlanta at this point. Going up 2-0 on the Dodgers in the NLCS in back to back seasons and not making the world series is gonna be quite the gut punch.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
man...5 outs away from a commanding 3-0 series lead...now feels like the Dodgers are gonna roll to a 3-2 lead headed back to Atlanta at this point. Going up 2-0 on the Dodgers in the NLCS in back to back seasons and not making the world series is gonna be quite the gut punch.

good-great.gif