• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 Offseason Thread.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
fuck the ncaa who cares

e: don't give a shit about the analyst thing but hiding workouts from the school during a pandemic is pretty gross

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I was trying to think about why he would have been hiding workouts from the school & the only thing I can come up with was getting around covid restrictions. Gross.

Let's say I'm really looking forward to BERT putting him on the hot seat.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
The timing of this is clearly so the new AD can bomb the season and get rid of Frost with cause right?

I mean it's laughably bad to break rules and have extra practices and still get destroyed by checks notes Lovie Smith's Illini...

Last edited:

Lightningwar

Administrator
I was trying to think about why he would have been hiding workouts from the school & the only thing I can come up with was getting around covid restrictions. Gross.

Let's say I'm really looking forward to BERT putting him on the hot seat.

I forgot about Bert being back in the B1G. Should provide for some entertainment.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
I forgot about Bert being back in the B1G. Should provide for some entertainment.

What's it say when he's seemed like 10,000% more competent and functional than the last coaching staff?

We'll have to see what he's like once the season gets going. We have a lot of super seniors so I really hope he can put something nice together. The guy I really like is Ryan Walters and I hope he is our HC at some point in the future.