• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 Offseason Thread.

coogrfan

H_DSC0227.jpg
Sam is at least 50’ taller.

Brick

this is exactly what we thought it would be, isn't it?

WON THE FUCKIN PRESSER

Kliavkoff won the news conference. He was impressive, smart, succinct and said all the right things.

It’s why I pored over everything Kliavkoff said in his first 24 hours, looking for clues, hoping to be inspired.

The bar sure is set low, isn’t it?

Time out.

Is there a doctor in the house? I’ve got whiplash.

It’s just one day. A measly 24 hours. Kliavkoff may have been on his best behavior because he knew we were all watching. But man, it felt like a breath of fresh air, didn’t it?

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Every time I read Brick’s posts mocking CLOWNZANO, I think, “Oh, yeah, it’s satire. That’s a caricature; he doesn’t really write like that.” And then he posts the guy’s writing and he fucking does, DOESN’T HE?

What genius fucking insight to say the guy giving his introductory press conference is going to present the best possible image of hisself. No shit. No one is going to go up there on Day 1 and say anything other than “the goal is to compete for national titles,” even the guys who get hired at Kansas.

kiOQMH2.gif

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT

WINDIANA just picked up a good one.

I recall predictng that Stephen Carr was going to be very, very good for USC, after he really made a splash as a freshman. Unfortunately, injuries really derailed his career, and now, with Graham Harrell's Air Charade offense, he was being asked to block onrushing defensive linemen who outweighed him by 50 pounds or more, and occassionally trying to run the ball when the handoff arrived in his belly at the same time two defenders did. Being a running back in USC's offense these days is about as attractive as being the first man over the top on the Western Front circa 1917.

Carr gets reunited with Deland McCullough, his former RBs coach. I'm rooting for WINDIANA and for Carr to finally show what he can do and get into the League.