• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 schedule requests

ClevelandFan

This past year I played Kansas State & Colorado, both at home.
The year before last I also played Kansas State, I believe at a neutral site. Since I've already played Kansas State twice now, it'd be cool to play another Big 12 user.

Any CPU OOC games I have, please make them a ranked team.

Penn State I should play automatically if you move them back into my division (take out Indiana or Purdue).

Also, the division with Notre Dame needs another user.

ClevelandFan

I'd also like to make a general request for everyone's schedule.

I think it'd be best if you could avoid scheduling Big 12 users against Big 10 CPUs and vice versa (avoid scheduling Big 10 users against Big 12 CPUs) as much as possible.

For instance, I noticed the last couple years that Michigan played several Big 12 user teams. This obviously hurts the strength of schedule for every Big 10 team.

Basically, I'm just trying to avoid a messed up situation like last season where a team with 3 losses was ranked ahead of a team with 1 loss (not to mention a team with 2 losses that beat them H2H). If every Big 12 user is beating up on Big 10 CPUs, that skews the scales.

Not trying to be a pain in the ass, but this kind of stuff clearly matters with the rankings.

bluejay13

Kansas State would like to play Texas A&M and Michigan State. Ranked teams to fill out the rest. Try to get a game in with Oklahoma in conference if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@Flanntastic I'm guessing you are enjoying your NCAA retirement. A lot of new guys to beat up on if your still froggy.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I'd also like to make a general request for everyone's schedule.

I think it'd be best if you could avoid scheduling Big 12 users against Big 10 CPUs and vice versa (avoid scheduling Big 10 users against Big 12 CPUs) as much as possible.

For instance, I noticed the last couple years that Michigan played several Big 12 user teams. This obviously hurts the strength of schedule for every Big 10 team.

Basically, I'm just trying to avoid a messed up situation like last season where a team with 3 losses was ranked ahead of a team with 1 loss (not to mention a team with 2 losses that beat them H2H). If every Big 12 user is beating up on Big 10 CPUs, that skews the scales.

Not trying to be a pain in the ass, but this kind of stuff clearly matters with the rankings.

With 4 users your SOS should go up. I also think that no matter what we do the EA rankings logic will always be slightly FUBAR.

I would request a rivalry with Texas a&m or Norte Dame or Michigan State. Maybe start the season off week 1 with a user team. Also around week 6-7 a home ranked game against cpu or user